Purring and nibling

*Jungkook*

When I came home later, the words, the truth, I had finally dared to speak out loud still rang in my ears. I kissed a boy. I kissed Tae. And I liked it. Eun Ae had encouraged me to talk about my feelings for Tae. I had never felt better. It was like talking about it with my best friend had really lifted some heavy weight off my shoulders.

At this  moment I felt great, I felt ready to tell the whole world the truth about me, about us. I felt even ready to face Namjoon Hyung. But I would wait for Tae to have this discussion with our leader.

When I got back to the dorm, Jimin and Tae were back from shopping. Both were sitting around the kitchen table, books open, pen in one hand and concentrated. When I greeted them, Jimin and Tae looked up, greeting me back. My favorite smile had appeared on Tae's face and his eyes shone bright. Jimin was smiling too. He rose from his chair and walked straight toward me. In one hand he had a paper bag in which must be the clothes that they had been buying. He was rifling through it, then pulled something out. It was a hoodie.
Jimin dropped the bag on the floor and held the hoodie against me, like he wanted to check if the size would fit. He turned around to look at Tae.

 " You were right about the size. It seems to fit perfectly", then he urged me to try it on. 

"We bought the same one, Tae and I. Tae thought you should have one too". Tae was still smiling, his chin resting on his hand mooning at me with his brown eyes.

I tried the hoodie on. It was a simple black hoodie with two white stripes on each arm. Indeed it fit perfectly. Both of the boys were waiting for my reaction. 

" It feels good and it fits perfectly. I really like it! Thank you guys! ". They seemed to be happy that I liked it. After thanking them again and chatting a little while about their shopping trip, they went back to studying.

I felt a little bored on my own. My mind was always thinking about the kisses that Tae and I had exchanged earlier in the bathroom. My body was also lingering to touch him. I wanted to run my fingers through his hair and feel his lips against mine. I tried to take my mind off the thoughts about Tae, therefor I played one game of League of Legends. I was trying hard to concentrate on my adversaries and the destruction of their towers, but it was no good. After loosing the game, I shut down the computer and walked to the kitchen. The boys were still studying.

Since I had no real reason to come to the kitchen, I fainted getting some soda from the fridge. 5 minutes later, I came back to get a refill.  Then I got an apple. I forgot to rinse it and came back once more. Apparently, Jimin was too concentrated to notice my coming and going. Taehyung on the other hand seemed to notice every move I made. His eyes were following me to the fridge, back to the bedroom, back to the fridge, to the sink, ...

When I was about to leave the kitchen again with my fastidiously rinsed apple in one hand, I heard Tae's voice behind me. " I will get some rest. I will continue later". 

"Alright. I will still work a bit on this chapter. I also promised Jin to prepare the samgyopsal for when they come back from the big reunion at the BIG HIT building ", Jimin replied. 

My heart was beating fast when I heard Tae's chair screech, as he got up.

I had not yet reached my bed, when I felt Tae's arms already slung around my waist. Firstly, he kissed my ear, then my neck.