I kissed a boy and I liked it

*Jungkook*

When Tae had pushed me on the cold bathroom floor, his hips pressed against mine, it felt like a dream. It became even more unrealistic when suddenly his lips were on mine. His lips were soft and gentle. Then I pressed harder, I wanted to feel him more, to taste him. We kissed passionately. After some time, I opened my mouth a little and left out a moan.
Tae took this moment, to run his tongue over my lower lip. Instantly, I kissed him back hard. At the same time, I moved against his hips which were still pressing against me. Since Tae only wore his thin jogging pants I could feel his length push against my own hips. I let out a new moan. This time, Tae made good use of my moan and let his tongue slide into my mouth, were it was looking for mine. The kiss became more playfully as his tongue drew circles around mine.

The tension in the room was palpable. Both of us were aroused and Tae looked like he wanted to take it to the next level. His hands were exploring my body. Firstly, his slim fingers were running through my hair. Then, his left hand went down, caressing my naked chest, until his fingers reached the seam of my pants. He slit one finger under the fabric, which was followed by a second one. I felt my skin burn under his touch, lingering for more. But at the same time, I wanted Tae to slow down. I was not ready yet for whatever excitement might come next. I was about to beg him to stop, when he pulled his fingers out of my pants, and, his breathing coming out ragged, he said « We need to stop. Now! ».

I cannot remember about what we talked next. This did not feel real. Him, this beautiful boy, kissing someone like me. I could not believe it. It felt like a dream. I know that he kissed me again and said something like « We will have to talk to Namjoon ». Since I did not react to his words, he pinched my cheek and smiling at me with his lovely boxy smile. 

« This ain't no dream Koo. No need to wake up. You are already wide awake! ». I smiled back at him.

Tae's hand was on the doorknob and he was about to open the door, but before, he kissed me once more. His lips on mine felt so soft. I had found Paradise on Earth.

***

When we had had breakfast and were back in the bedroom, Tae explained that he had promised Jimin-hyung to go shopping that morning and that in the late afternoon he would have to study for his final exams. While Tae woke up Jimin and got dressed, I slipped back under the sheets of my bed. I did not want to dream because right now reality was better than every dream, but the warmth of my bed would give me the impression that Tae's body was still wrapped around me.

Nevertheless, I must have fallen asleep at some point because when I woke up, it was already 11 a.m. The hyungs were gone; only Suga's and Jin's laughter came from the kitchen. 

After some time, I noticed some vibration. Shit! My phone was ringing. When I finally found my phone hidden in my sheets, the ringing had stopped. I had 3 missed calls and 2 new messages.

The fist message was from my mum, telling me how proud she was of me and that she missed me. The second one (and the missed calls) were from Eun Ae-sshi. Finally! She had been ignoring my messages and calls for the last two days. 

Let's meet at the Han River. I need to tell you something.

Her message was short. Nevertheless, I felt relieved. She was finally talking to me again. Happy that Eun Ae-sshi had found it in her heart to forgive me, I replied to her message, letting her know that I would be there in about half an hour.

I grabbed my backpack, stole on my way out of the kitchen one of Jin's freshly made pancakes and left the dorm. I felt like today was gonna be a good day, the streak of bad luck was finally over. With these positive feeling, I made my way to the Han River to meet my best friend.