You are my first

*Taehyung*

I will be honest. When Jungkook asked me last night to fuck him, I was surprised at first. Soon, I felt embarrassed because I had never slept with someone before. I was still a virgin. And even though kissing, licking and teasing him came quite naturally to me, making love to him was quite a different story.  But at the same time, the embarrassment came accompanied by another feeling : curiosity. I wanted to experience what it would be like to be one with Jungkook. This feeling was not new. I had felt it over the last few weeks whenever he was lying next to me or when we were kissing.

I would have loved to sleep with him, right there and right then, but I couldn't. I would not have known how to start it. Of course I knew what I would have to do, theoretically at least. But putting this knowledge into practice was way harder. How could I please him? What could I do not to hurt him? How make him cum?

I felt stupid. I had no experience in that field. And this would have to change. Jungkook was young but much more mature than I had thought. His sudden urge had proven me this tonight. I would have to do some research to be able to hook up with Jungkook eventually. I had to be prepared. But until then, I tried to hush him, telling him (and me) that he was too young for this. But his age was not really the problem. The real problem was my lack of experience. And I did not want to hurt him.

***

The next morning I woke up, aroused. I had had some wet dream about Jungkook. Unfortunately, the details were already dwindling.

 Propped on one arm, my head resting on my hand, I was watching Jungkook sleep. His head was still buried in my chest.  His dark hair fell over his face, hiding most of his expression. With my free hand, I caressed his hair out of his face, always being careful not to wake him up. His body twitched slightly under my touch but he did not wake. His arm found my waist and hugged me tightly. Some sound that I could not make out came from his lips. 

"You know, you are actually really cute together".  

The words came from the bed next to me. I turned my head. It was Jimin who had spoken but I could not make him out in the dark. 

"How long has it been now that you two are together?", he asked. 

"I don't know... we are not really together", I answered. 

It was true . Never had we discussed this, never had we told each other that we wanted to be exclusive or dating. But then again, it felt like we were dating. 

We were still so young back then. Nowadays I know that one must not say some words out loud just to make them true. There was a mutual understanding between us and there are also other ways than words to show your feelings to the other person. We were clearly dating already back then and both of us wanted to be exclusive. We just had not put the words on it yet but the feeling was there.

"I guess it started for real when we started sleeping in the same bed", I explained. 

"Hmm...". Silence. "I was just wondering, for how long you have known that you are not into girls, Tae. I mean... you never told me. I always thought you liked girls", Jimin finally said.

 "Ah... well... I dated some girls back in the early years of high school but it was never something serious. Mostly, I dated them because I did not know how to reject them without hurting their feelings. So I accepted but we only met once or twice during a whole month. They would soon move on", I had to chuckle by the thought of it. "