Unexpected reaction

*Taehyung*

The next day, we arrived too late at school. When I passed Jimin's classroom, I could feel his eyes on me, scolding me. He knew the reason why I was too late... Because the reason was right behind me and he was also late.

In school, Jungkook and I did not see each other often. Also during the short breaks, we stayed away from each other most of the time. It had become too tempting. Jungkook usually hung around with his friends, especially Eun Ae-sshi and her friends. Myself, I always waited for Jimin in the cafeteria. We grabbed something to eat and chilled on the school's rooftop.

Today was no different. The only difference was Jimin's insistence. He wanted to know more about my relationship with Jungkook. He seemed especially curious though about the part how we had found out that we liked boys. The conversation always came back too that topic. I became somewhat suspicious and asked "Why does this interest you so much, Jimin?". He blushed instantly but only shook his head. Then we changed the topic and he did not mention it again.

When we got back from school, Jimin and I had been talking about the upcoming exams while Jungkook was trotting alongside us. He had been silent but from time to time, whenever our eyes met, a smirk appeared on his lips and I knew that everything was alright.

Back at the dorm, Jin-hyung was already preparing supper and Hoseok-hyung was working on his music. Yoongi and Namjoon-hyung had some important business at the company and would only be back in about an hour. "I will do homework and help out Jin with the preparation of the kimchi", Jimin let us know. We were thankful for every moment of privacy that we could get, no matter how short.

Back then we were already so close that a big part of our communication passed through the exchange of gazes and gestures. Our eyes met and we both understood that all we wanted and needed at that moment was some time to cuddle.

After some kissing and teasing, we lay down, my head resting on Jungkook's chest. We did not speak. All we wanted was to benefit from this moment of togetherness. Jungkook stroke my hair gently and kissed my forehead. I let my fingertips run over the spot of bare skin of his stomach where his shirt had been pushed up.

Suddenly, Jungkook asked: " How comes that you have never slept with someone? "

Suddenly, Jungkook asked: " How comes that you have never slept with someone? ". I looked up, my eyes searching for his. "I never felt the need to do so.", I answered,"Well, of course I wanted to know what it would be like but I felt ... and still feel... that this is something I should do with someone special, not some random person." "So the girls you have dated before me were not special?". "It is a bad habit to eavesdrop", I sighed, "but yes, you are right. They were not special to me. I felt like I had to date them. Some of them, I did even kiss but there were no butterflies. Without that feeling, I did not feel like sleeping with them was a good idea".

"So you don't like girls at all?", he asked. This must be the question that was bothering him all along because he became squirrelly and I could feel him rub his feet against each other. This was his habit whenever he felt uncomfortable. "I don't know", I answered honestly. "I guess I like girls, but I never met the right one". "So you don't just like boys?", he answered swiftly. He seemed sad about my answer. "I don't know, Jungkook. I really don't know. But there is one thing I can tell you for sure." "What would that be?", he asked.