The tiger's awakening

*Jungkook*

Tae was cleaning up the cum from my chest with the shower gel. At first his touch was gentle but once the liquid was all washed off, his hands kept caressing my skin. Lazily, he brushed once, twice, over my nipples. Instantly, I started to feel aroused again. I kept my eyes on him. His soaked hair was falling over his eyes. It looked much darker than usual. Some water droplets were running over the tip of his nose, then dripped on his naked chest.

This beautiful boy was kneeling before me, all naked, rubbing my chest to clean up the sign of love for me he had left there. How did I deserve this. This was too good to be true.

As Tae was kneeling before me, his eyes fixed on the task, his fingers touching my skin, I could see his aura change. The innocence that had reflected from him while I was pleasuring him was gone. I was left with a much darker, a much more dangerous version of him.

Then his hands came to a rest and his eyes were looking straight at me. The tiger had awoken.

With a quick move, Tae got up on his feet. For a moment, my mouth was on the same height as his majestic length. I was wondering if he would make me eat him again. The thought alone of it made me hard.

But then Tae already grabbed my arm and pulled me up. He was looking at me, half smiling. « Some dirty thoughts passed your mind there », he said knowingly. While a smile was slowly forming on one side of his mouth, I could clearly see the daring gaze in his eyes.

Tae was the boss now.

« You are a little tease. Aren't you, Jeon Jungkook? », he said while turning off the water.

My mouth fell open. How could he change so fast. One moment ago he was this beautiful, sensitive boy, who moaned under my touch and begged me to make him cum. Now he was like transformed. Suddenly it was him that was taking the leashes.

I was not afraid of him, but yes... he was intimidating. His gaze was strong. There and then he could make me do anything. I was all his. I was ready to obey.

« I

« I... I was just... », I stuttered , not knowing what to answer.

Then he moved his head closer. Unintentionally, I took a step back. My naked back touched the cold wall tiles. I could feel my body shiver. Meanwhile, Tae was leaning closer towards me, reducing the distance between our bodies.

Even though he must have noticed my slight unease, he kept moving closer. Then he was caging me. With both of Tae's arms pushing against the wall, my own back touching the cold bathroom tiles and Tae's naked body inches from mine, I was trapped. I could not move. I did not even dare to breathe. Whatever small move I would make, I was sure to rub against him. It was inevitable. I could feel the tension in the air.

As Tae bend his head down and whispered in my ear, I felt his soft wet hair brush my cheeks and neck. This sensation was enough to send another shiver through my body.