The new dorm

*Taehyung*

The last night we spent in our old dorm had been better than I had ever dared imagine. First the shooting session at the rooftop, then the dinner with the hyungs and finally our little shower caper that had been followed by me confessing my love to Jungkook.

With a feeling of immense relief, I drifted to sleep that night and I did not wake up once during the night.

I must have slept like a baby, because the next morning, Jungkook woke me up by nibbling softly at my neck. "Rise and shine!", he purred against my ear and kissed my earlobe softly.

My eyes fluttered open. "Are they there? Am I too late?", I asked, watching around the room. I felt totally rested and this felt wrong given that we had gone to sleep rather late yesterday. Actually, it had been this morning.

Jungkook shushed me with a kiss on my lips. "Nobody is here yet. I woke you in time. But you slept through Hobi hyung's alarm clock. You must have been exhausted", he explained calmly and kissed my forehead.  "Thank you for waking me. I should get ready then. I put my clothes for today somewhere close so that I would find them this morning... but I cannot remember where. I thought I had put them here but I cannot find them". I scratched the back of my head and tried to remember where I had put my clothes. I did not want to open up unnecessarily the packed boxed so shortly before we left the dorm.

"I put them on the chair in the bathroom", Jungkook smiled at me. I loved waking up to his smile. "Thank you!", I smiled back at him. "You are welcome, love". Love. I halted an instant, bracing myself for the bad memory to wash over me, but it did not come. Instead a warm feeling filled my guts. I remembered that I had confessed my love to Jungkook this morning in the bathroom. I also remembered how joyful and giddy with excitement I had felt afterwards.

Jungkook was about to get up from the bed, when I took hold of his wrist, linked my fingers with his and repeated the three words I had told him over and over this morning. "I love you". Immediately, the same giddiness overcame me. But I did not mind, this felt good. Actually, it finally felt right.

"I love you too, Tae", Jungkook replied, then he kissed my lips swiftly again. "But you should get dressed now or you will be late for real and the guys from the removal service will see you in your boxers only", he grinned at me impishly. "While you get dressed, I will move our boxes to the kitchen. That alright with you?". I nodded, pressed his hand and was off to get dressed.

When I strolled into the kitchen a quarter of an hour later, the beast he is, Jungkook had already moved all our boxes into the kitchen. They were neatly piled up next to the entrance door. The other hyungs swiveling through the kitchen, placing boxes next to ours or verifying that nothing was left behind. Even though they were all busy and moving through the room I had only eyes for Jungkook. He was standing there, his back turned towards me, hands stemmed against his hips, panting. His hair was a little wet from the sweat. Nevertheless, his face was not red. It was slightly blushed. The veins on his naked forearms very clearly visible under his skin. I gulped at the sight of him.