-Chapter -6 - Past and present pt.2 -

FLASHBACK:

December 25, 2019:

Nathalie was awakened by the sun penetrating the bedroom, she didn't want to open her eyes, she wanted to stay in bed feeling the soft pillow beside her..... or so she believes.

Nathalie POV:

I usually get up as soon as wake up but this time I wanted to stay in bed which was unusual for me to do. I felt comfortable hugging my pillow, It felt like I was being hugged, I brought it closer to me and buried my head in it, feeling the softness and warmth feeling. I opened my eyes for a brief moment before closing them again. I felt the skin in my back being caressed by a hand....

And then I remembered, ~"I am not in my room"~ I immediately opened my eyes and thought to myself as more memories came flooding back to me. I gulped, my breath began to rise. I wasn't in my room, but instead in my bosses bed while he was still in it....and did things that were very unprofessional for a boss and his assistant to do last night. s3x.

I couldn't tell if Gabriel was awake or not, his hands were wrapped around me and my face was buried in his neck while both of my hands were hugging him. I was frozen, I didn't have the bravery to check if he had been awake.

I didn't move a muscle as I recalled how everything had gone down last night until I remembered that I- that we were naked. I looked up instantly and saw that his eye were looking down at me. He was fully awake. I freak out and shoved him away from me, causing him to fall out of the bed and onto the floor.

"fuck!" I heard him shout when he hit the floor.

"I- I'm s-so sorry sir!" I started wrapping the blanket around my body as quickly as I could. I didn't care if he had seen it already and had made comments about how hot it was and blah blah blah....He was about to turn his head to face me but I yelled at him, "Gabriel! Look away!"

When I successfully covered my body, I got out of the bed, wore my glasses that were surprisingly not broken. I started picking up the clothes that were thrown in the floor and of course some had to be ripped, I dashed into his bathroom, which was connected to his bedroom and locked the door.

I dropped the black blanket and stared at myself in the mirrors reflection. My hair and make up were messed up. I looked at the marks that were left behind from last nights wildness and shit. There were lots on my neck, shoulders, chest, the upper part of my breast.... I looked down to my thighs and found marks in my inner things as well.

"What the hell...." I was lucky that I wore pants, turtlenecks and blazers at work or else I would have a hard time trying to cover it up. I started to look for an available robe but there were none. I switched my gaze from my clothes and put my bra on. I then took my turtleneck in my hand and the front was ripped.

"How could you have manage to rip this..." I sighed. I started to look for my blazer but then remembered that he took it off in the office.

I wore my ripped turtleneck using it as a jacket to some what cover my bra, I grabbed a bath towel, wrapped it around my waist and tucked in a large enough portion of the towel corner to secure it from falling off. I looked ridiculous, but I had no other choice he had no available robes in his bathroom. I washed my face with cold water and fixed my hair, I grabbed the rest of my clothes and blanket before leaving the bathroom.

End of Nathalie's pov

Gabriel's pov:

I was looking at the bathroom door waiting for Nathalie to get out so that I could apologize for what happened last night. Nathalie became an important person to my family and I didn't want her to hate me. I heard the bathroom door unlock and I took one last deep breath.