-Chapter -11 - Home -

Paris, France

Friday, 5:00 pm

Metro:

Penny is already in the metro (train station) waiting for Nathalie, the train from Manchester should be arriving in about 5 minutes. Nathalie requested for Penny to talk to her husband, Jagged, about not mentioning anyone about her arrival in Paris especially to Gabriel, because the two recently became close friends. Fortunately for Nathalie, Jagged cross his heart not to tell the Agreste or anyone about this.

Penny was all ready, she had purchased some goods for Nathalie from the Dupain-Cheng Bakery, assuming she would be hungry once she disembarked from the train.

Penny constantly checked her phone to see if she had received any message from her bestfriend. She kept walking back and forth, she was excited, her excitement caused her heart beat to accelerate. Yes, the two have been in touch for the past years, but this was the first time they were going to see each other again after all these years, both girls are excited.

She checked her watch, and it was time, the train was fast approaching and it eventually came to a stop, everyone hurried out.

"Excuse me...."  Penny started to approach the train searching for Nathalie.

She checked her phone and there was no message from her.

Penny had no idea that Nathalie had already spotted her.

Penny was unware, her eyes looking at the other direction when Nathalie jump-hugged her, her legs around her waist, "PENNY!!"

"HOLY MOTHER- NATHALIE SANCOEUR!!" Penny was surprised, but smiled after seeing her bestfriend, Nathalie got off her with a smile on her face.

"You scared the shit out of me!" Both girls started to walk away from the train, and towards an empty spot.

Nathalie showed her a smile, "You jumped on me no problem, Sancoeur, have you be-"

Nathalie lightly hit her, "No! of course not! But can we talk about how stunning you look?! You're glowing Pen, or should I say... Mrs. Couffaine?! Is there a secret?" Nathalie had both of her hands on her hips.

"Married stuff..." Penny grinned, "But you! You still have that hour glass shaped waist after giving birth?!" She pointed out, "I should be asking you what your secret is!"

"Nothing really..." Nathalie smiled, "Now let's go get my daughter back" Nathalie started to walk off with her suitcase, but Penny caught up and grabbed her by the arm stopping her.

"You're not going to the mansion looking that..."

Nathalie raised a brow, "I thought you said I looked fine?"

Penny chuckled, "You do! But you need a rest and at least shower, let's go home first and then we can go..." She looked at her watch and showed it to Nathalie, "5:16, we have time..."

Nathalie glanced at her watch and it was 4:16, it was Manchester time, not Paris.

"Alright" Nathalie agrees.

---------------------------------------------------—————

Penny drove the car, while Nathalie munched on the macarons in the passengers seat.

"Thanks for the food, Pen, you're so thoughtful..." She showed her a smile.

"You're welcome, Nath" She replied without looking at her.

"How are you and Jagged? Are you trying for a baby? You've been married for two and a half years? if I'm not mistaken?" Nathalie asked

Penny looked at her and back to the road, "No... Were not trying for a baby, we already have two kids, Luka and Juleka... I consider them as my own, we have a wonderful relationship. The kids spend Friday's evening until Sunday's evening at the house" she explains.