-Chapter - 80 - The words left unspoken... till now pt. 1-

-September 6, 2027-
-Agreste Mansion-

Gabriella has been counting down the days until her parents return to her. And today, after spending two whole weeks away on a blissful honeymoon in the Maldives, Mr. and Mrs. Agreste will finally return to their families in Paris. Gabriella was eager to have her parents back in their house. She couldn't wait to have those talks she would have with them before they went to bed, their hugs and kisses.... She misses them so much.

As soon as the little girl got herself ready for the day, filming a cute little video for her parents, who are, at this time, still inside the aircraft, she had been walking around the mansion, marking things off on the clipboard she brought along with her, and she would continually assist in preparing things around the house.

After checking on her sister-in-law and the baby, she returned downstairs to check on her brother to see if he has completed his part.

She walked down the stairs, and saw her brother by the front door, putting up the "Welcome home, Mr. and Mrs. Agreste!" sign in front of the entryway that she, her brother, as well as her cousin created, when the pleasant aroma lured her into the kitchen instead.

"It smells so good," Gabriella muttered to herself the minute she walked into the kitchen. "Hi, aunt Lucy! How's everything? May I assist you with anything else?" Gabriella says while setting her clipboard and pen on top of the marble counter before approaching her aunt, standing in front of the stove.

Her aunt, Lucy, smiled at her. "Everything's well, Gabby! But... you may help by getting a taste of this." She took a spoon from the drawer and immersed it in the bouillabaisse's soup. Before giving it to Gabriella, she blew on it and said, "Be honest with me, Gabby. Tell me if it's lacking something." Gabriella gave her aunt a nod and smiled.

Even though bouillabaisse is fish soup that included seafood, it didn't taste fishy. Instead, it tasted very well seasoned but not in the sense that it was overbearing.

Gabriella smiled, "It's seasoned very well, auntie! I like it!"

Hearing her response, Lucy smiled. "Thank you, Gabby. Now taste the shrimp."

She nodded and gave her aunt a thumbs-up while chewing on the shrimp. "It tastes good too, auntie!" she said after swallowing it, adding, "It comes as no surprise. You've never served us anything nauseating before."

Lucy laughed, feeling flattered. "Aw, thank you, baby!" she said while wiping the corners of Gabriella's lips. Gabriella then says, "You're welcome!" She then goes on to admit, "Auntie, I really want to eat now... However, I would like to wait for my parents."

"No, no, if you're starving you can start eating." Lucy grabbed a bowl, "You know, it's not very good to ignore your hunger."

"Yeah, but auntie, could I please have a small bowl instead? When Mama and Dad arrive, I promise to eat a lot. I just miss dining with them." Gabriella says this as she takes a seat in front of the kitchen island.

"Of course!" Lucy said with a smile. "Small bowl it is!" She scooped fish, shrimp, clam, and soup from the large sauce pan, transferring it into a small bowl.

"Thank you!" Gabriella says the moment Lucy placed the bowl in front of her.

"You are very welcome! It's still hot, make sure you blow," Lucy responds, and when she remembers Gabriella has already changed into her dress, she decides to cover it with a towel to avoid getting it soiled.

Lucy then proceeds to ask, "You're very excited to have your mama and dad back, huh?"

"Yes, extremely! I miss them so much! I've been counting the days on my calendar," Gabriella responds, then she takes a sip of the soup.