-Chapter - 23 - Interview -

-1:07 pm -
-Agreste Mansion- atelier -

Nathalie walked into the office, scanning the space, and noticed Gabriel seated on the large sofa across from the famous news reporter, Nadja Chamack. While searching the room, she discovers Adrien and Gabriella are nowhere to be found.

Nathalie quickly turned her back and was about to walk out the door when Nadja calls for her.

"Ms. Sancoeur, where are you going?"

Nathalie quickly turned around and answered, "Nowhere... I just thought I had forgotten something. " Nathalie noticed Julia swaying her head to the left, signaling her to take her seat. She took a big deep breath and walked over to the sofa, where she sat directly beside the sofa's arm, creating a large gap between herself and Gabriel.

"Were on air in fifteen seconds," one of the crew informed.

Gabriel turned to Nathalie, her hands were gripping in the arm of the sofa while she took tiny deep breaths repeatedly. He knew she was feeling distress, Nathalie turned to him but quickly looked away, he was about to ask if she was feeling alright, "Nath-" but the crew cut him off.

"5...4..3...2..1" he counted down. Soon the news sound track started to play and Nadja spoke, "Don't be bemused, It's just the news! Good afternoon! I am Nadja Chamack and this is face-to-face. I welcome the famous designer, Gabriel Agreste, and his previous assistant, Nathalie Sancoeur." The camera turned to the two, and they gave a tiny hand wave at it.

"Thank you so much for finally granting this exclusive live interview!"

Gabriel nodded, "Of course," he replied.

"I'm sure there many Parisians have tuned in to watch you two this afternoon. We'll start of with a questions for Mr. Agreste."

"Ever since you mentioned about the summer collection that you are working on, many have wondered when it is released, is there an official date for when this new collection of yours is launched?" Nadja inquires.

Gabriel smiled and answered, "I'm flattered that people are anticipating the release of my summer collection. And, to answer your question, this very special collection of mine will be launched next week."

"Wonderful! Now, why is this collection so special? What makes very special?"

"That I will answer soon," Gabriel says composed.

Nadja nods and turned to Nathalie, "Ms. Sancoeur question for you, what made you leave your job as Mr. Agreste's assistant?"

Nathalie thought for a moment before answering, "Eight years ago, I left my position as Mr. Agreste personal assistant because I wanted to be with family. I also concluded that seventeen years of devotion to the Agreste family was enough, and it was my time to leave."

"And is there a reason you returned?"

Nathalie chuckles sarcastically, "I never planned on returning, it was just that someone had gone behind my back and thought it was a great idea to make an important decision, that may I add, I'm capable of making, and that was what caused me to make a return," she speaks bitterly. Now she felt calm.

Nadja chuckles, "And perhaps this has something to do with the little girl who looks around eight-nine years of age seen with you and the Agreste's?"

Nathalie gulped and turned to Gabriel.

"There are rumors circulating in Paris that you left your job as Mr. Agreste's PA because you were expecting a child. And the little girl is this child."