Chappie 4

Hey hey hey! Here's chappie 4! Please enjoy!

"Just call me Yumiko." SHe said and smiled.

The others were shock and their eyes widened.

"H-Hontoni?" Miyako stuttered with utter shock.

Yumiko smiled and nodded.

"That means we can be friends!!" Yumiko exclaimed happily.

They chatted and talked about a lot of stuff.

But it all ended when they heard the bell ring.

"Aww.. I wish we could chat more.." Miyako whined.

"Let's meet again, after school, I'll treat you guys to the arcade.." Yumiko said.

"Aww sweet! Thanks Yumiko!" Ikuto said.

"Alright! Let's meet at the school gates after school!" Momoko said, and with that they excited the cafeteria.

Time Skip to Gym Class.

It was the final subject of the day. They were now walking to the gym, they were gonna play dodgeball.

"This is totally my game.." Kai bluffed, gaining the attention of his fangirls.

'He's such a playboy..' Kaoru thought.

"Oh really? I think I am better than you!" Kaoru said.

"I don't think so.." he said, with a smirk on his face.

This angered Kaoru.

"Shut up! Let's meet at the game shall we?" Kaoru said.

"And indeed we shall.." Kai replied back.

"Something tells me that they will be in a relationship.." Ikuto said, making Mikoto, Miyako and Momoko nod in agreement.

They finally reached the gym, Kaoru rushed to the changing room so that she can get ready, same goes Kai too.

"See ya later guys!" Momoko said, waving at Ikuto and Mikoto.

Mikoto, who was the nice type, smiled and waved back, on the other hand, Ikuto just scoffed.

A tick marked appeared on Momoko's head as they entered the changing room. While they were changing, Momoko and Miyako could feel hands on their shoulders, they turned to see none other than Yumiko.

"Hey Yumiko!" Momoko chirped, with a smile plastered on her face.

"Hello!" Miyako chirped, with a smile also plastered on her face.

Yumiko said nothing, but she gave them a small smile.

TIme skip

"I think this fight will be Girls Vs. Boys.." Yumiko said, walking out of the changing room with Miyako and Momoko.

"I guess you're right.." Momoko said as she saw the girls and boys being seperated.

Yumiko, Momoko and Miyako walked to the side where the girls were.

"I want a clean and fair fight! Understood?" The coach said and they all yelled yes.

Momok and Miyako were looking for Kaoru until they spotted her with a ball on her right hand, ready to throw.

The coach blew the whistle signaling them to start the game.

This should be fun.

-The End-

Chappie 5 will be the game so please stay tuned for more!!

~SamanthaPrantilla