Chappie 7

Hello! Here's chappie 7! Sorry for the wait! Busy with school and stuff

Third Person POV

After the girls left, the boys were wondering about where they went, curiosity got the best of them and were hesistating if they should follow them or not. Let's check out!

"I think we should follow them.." Mikoto said, standing up from the table.

"What? Why?" Ikuto asked, a bit complaining.

"I'm just curious that's all.." Mikoto said, blushing a bit.

"You completely fell for that Miyako chick..." Kai smirked, leaning closer to his brother.

"Urusai" Mikoto said and he then stood up, "It's fine, you can stay.." and with that Mikoto rushed off to look for the girls.

Kai and Ikuto were shocked to see Mikoto acting this way, so, without hesitating, they followed Mikoto.

With the girls

"Spinning Yo-Yo!" Blossom yelled as she attacked a girl with violet hair and green eyes with a cape covering her body.

"Too slow!" The mystery girl said as she dodged the attack of Blossom.

"Bubble Champagne!!" Bubbles yelled as she waved her bubble staff as she formed bubbles heading towards the mystery girl.

"Deflect!" The mystery girl exclaimed as she deflected the attack of Bubbles.

"Ahh!!" Bubbles yelled in pain as her attacked hit her.

"Bubbles!" Buttercup and Blossom exclaimed as they saw their cute friend getting hurt, seeing this just enrages them.

Before Buttercup could swing her hammer at the mystery girl, a purple ray interrupted that and was heading straight for the mystery girl.

"I knew that you were following me.." a female voice said.

They all turned to see a girl who was wearing a purple butterfly mask. Her hair was the same as Yumiko's, she had a purple lolita dress on with some matching stockings and shoes, on her waist she was wearing a....

PPGZ belt?!

The girls looked shocked to see another power puff, especially when their uniform is different.

"I knew you would come, cousin.." The mystery girl said, smirking.

"I'm Mystical Butterfly! And I'm here to destroy you, Valery.." Mystical Butterfly said, pointing at the mystery girl, Valery.

"Just try!" Valery taunted.

Mystical looked at the shocked PPGZ and told them "Stay out of this, it's my fight.."

And with that, she launched an attacked at Valery.

SKIP

After a fierce fight, Mystical Butterfly won an the end.

The girls watched in awe as she made Valery disappear.

The girls came closer to the mystery powerpuff and said, "Please come with us.."

Without hesistating, Mysti agreed to go with them and then they flew somewhere else.

After the girls left.

The RRBZ were watching the fight the whole time, and they were now shock that they now had an additional powerpuff, plus a powerful one too.

"Shall we report this to mama?" Boomer asked, looking at his two older brothers.

"Yep, we should..." Brick said and with that they flew to Mojo's house.

-The End-

I know it's short, I'm really busy since it's almost summer and a lot of things are happening in my life sooo stay tuned for chappie 8!!!

~SamanthaPrantilla