Chappie 35

A/N: Heyllow my lovely nekos! Finally, chappie 35! Wew! This just keeps going and going huh? Welp, tis journey is about to end, so, might as well enjoy the story. Oh and, I did say that this chappie is gonna be special right? Well, I made it EXTRA special for my fellow readers!

Yumiko: I have a bad feeling about this...

Momoko,Miyako and Kaoru: *nods* Yeah.

Me: Hehehe, enjoy reading my nekos...

Third Person POV

In the last chappie, Yumiko wanted to experience walking home since she sees her friends do it, she bumps into Kaizo and had a little game of tag (I think) with him. After their little game, Kaizo walked Yumiko home. Let's see how are they?

In the Silverhearts Manor (before Yumiko entered)

Vanessa continued to walk back and forth, worried about her daughter. She thought of the many dangers she will be right now.

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Vanessa yelled, startling few of the maids who waiting for Yumiko's arrival.

Sarah, one of the oldest maids, came rushing in saying that the Mistress is here!

Maids and butlers positioned theirselves in front of the door, all lined up vertically.

When the large doors opened, Yumiko was greeted by many of the butlers and maids.

Vanessa was happy to see her daughter, safe and sound. Vanessa ran to her daughter and gave her a quick tight hug.

Yumiko sighed, knowing that she will be lectured by her mom, and oh boy, she was right. The maids and butlers then scurried off when they heard Vanessa lecturing her daughter.

"Where were you young lady?! Didn't you know how worried I was?" Vanessa exclaimed, grabbing Yumiko by the shoulders and shaking her.

"I'm fine mom... I walked home with someone.." Yumiko said, accidentally spilling out the last sentence out of her mouth.

Vanessa's worried look suddenly chanhed into a big grin, "Ohh~ Someone walked you home? Was the person a girl or a boy?" Vanessa asked.

Yumiko blushed, "B-Boy" she stuttered.

Vanessa squealed and gave Yumiko another quick hug.

"My baby girl's in love!!" she said, forming a heart with her fingers.

"Whatever mom... What's for dinner?" Yumiko asked.

"Spaghetti, your 2nd favourite..." she replied, "Oh and, just go to your room, I'll have James deliver it to you.." Vanessa added before going somewhere else.

Yumiko let out a tired sigh as she started heading her way up to her room.

Short Time Skip, brought to you by Bleghrahehjsbf

Yumiko finally arrived in her room, the lights turned on automatically as she toom one step in her room. The air condition turned on too.

She placed her bag on the carpet floor, not bothering to put it on her study table. She then walked to the king-sized bed like a zombie before plopping on top of it.

It was so soft.

Yumiko sat and stood up and changed her clothes.

Once her clothes were changed, she took out her laptop, turning it on, she then rested her laptop and her body on the bed.

After logging into the Chat.

Yumiko_Neko is online

sk8tergurl is online