Chappie 16

Woot! Woot! XD Anyway guyz, please enjoy chappie 16

Third Person POV

In the last chappie, Blossom unleashed an unknown power she had in her, she multiplied her yo-yo, but it wasn't enough to stop Brick and the RRBZ, who seemed different. Just when Blossom was about to be finished, Mysti came! And it seems that the RRBZ were trying to lure the mystery powerpuff and want to know what's under the mask. Let's see how they're doing!

"Bring it on..." Mysti said in her fighting stance.

The boys charged at her without any hesitation at all and without knowing what could happen to them.

Mysti stayed calm, she did not move yet, just when the RRBZ were a few centimeters close to her, she pointed at them and muttered "Butterfly Trap"

Thousands of butterflies started to appear and trapped the RRBZ.

"Cool..." Buttercup said, as she held her unconscious leader, after that they left.

The boys were struggling in the butterflies. The butterflies seemed to be paralyzing them.

'I can't move!' Brick thought.

"My Butterfly Trap is suppose to trap my victims and paralyze them, you cannot move until you can be free from my Butterfly Trap..." Mysti explained.

"Anyways, I'll bring you all to Professor Utonium's lab..." She added, she then flew away, with her trap of butterflies behind her.

To the lab.

Blossom laid unconscious on the couch, Buttercup and Bubbles were looking worried.

"Will she wake up?" Bubbles asked, looking worried.

"Of course she will! She's the leader!" Buttercup exclaimed, balling her fists.

Suddenly, Mysti bursted through the doors with the trapped RRBZ behind her.

"Professor?!" Mysti yelled, hoping that Professor Utonium is here.

But there was no reply.

"Professor!!" Mysti yelled, hoping to get a response again.

Still no reply.

"Professor is not here.." Bubbles said.

"Where is he?" Mysti asked a bit annoyed.

"He went grocery shopping with Ken and Poochi..." Buttercup replied.

Mysti groaned as she sat on the couch tired.

The RRBZ fell unsconscious, Mysti snapped her fingers and the butterflies disappeared.

"Butterfly.." Mysti whispered, as a few butterflies appeared and lifted the RRBZ to a table and tied them up there.

Blossom's eyes fluttered open, only to see a white ceiling, she moved her head a bit so that she can scan her surroundings, Bubbles and Buttercup were not there, but she could her voices. Blossom sat up, but suddenly, she felt a sharp pain on her back, causing her to bite her bottom lip and lie back down.

"I'll go check on her!" A cheerful voice said, Blossom recognized that voice, she knew it was Bubbles. Blossom closed her eyes again and pretended to be unconscious.

"She's still asleep!" Bubbles yelled.

"Well I am now.." Blossom said, opening her eyes.

"Oops, I think I was too loud.." Bubbles giggled.

"Yeah.." Blossom sweatdropped.

"Is she awake now?" A voice yelled.

"Yes Buttercup she is awake!" Bubbles replied back, she then turned to her leader, "Blossom, let's go downstairs! Mysti is here you know.." Bubbles said, smiling.

"S-Sure.." Blossom stuttered, she slowly sat up and slowly stood up.

"Blossom, are you alright?" Bubbles asked in a concerned tone.

Blossom nodded slowly and began to limp down the stairs, once she reached the bottom of the stairs, she saw Buttercup and Mysti sitting on the couch.

"Hi.." Blossom said, as she gave them a small wave.

"Uh... Hey?" Buttercup said, as if it were a question, Mysti, on the other hand, simply waved her hand at Blossom.

Bubbles followed behind Blossom and then both of them sat down.

"How's that wound treating you?" Mysti asked.

"It's not that serious, just a scratch..." Blossom said as she nervously laughed in the end.

"Hey Mysti-chan, may we have a little peek under you mask?" Bubbles asked.

"No.." She said directly.

"But, we're powerpuffs! We should know our identities!" Bubbles exclaimed.

"You do have a point though.." Mysti said.

"So, may you let us ser what's under the mask?" Bubbles asked, excited.

"My answer is...."

The End

Hehehe cliffhanger! Mwahaha! Sorry to leave you guys hanging but it has to be this way, gomenasai but stay tuned to the next chappie!