Chappie 10

Hey! Samantha again! Soo here is chappie 10! Sorry to keep you guys waiting... anyways... On with the story!!

Third Person POV

So, in the last chappie, Mysti said something about a group of enemies planning to attack the city of Tokyo. As the Protectors of the City, the girls decided to train on Saturday in order to become stronger! And a new RowdyRuff has been made by Mojo! Blaze! And at school, during lunch time, Momoko and Ikuto forgot their phones and went back to get it, unfortunately, Momoko bumped into someone, could it be a bully? An enemy of hers? Let's see how they're doing!!

Momoko bumped into someone and landed on her butt, she groaned in pain as she rubbed her butt.

"Hey! Watch where you're ..." Momoko's voice trailed off as she looked up to see who she bumped into. Her mouth slowly opened.

"D-Dexter?" Momoko had a confused look on her face.

Yes, it was Dexter, the one with a lab coat.

"Apologies my lady... Let me help you.." Dexter said as he outstretched a hand to Momoko.

Momoko didn't want to be rude to her childhood friend so she accepted his help.

After Momoko stood up, she dusted her skirt, after that she looked at Dexter.

"I thought you went to Shimura Academy!" Momoko exclaimed.

"W-Well... About that... Long story.." Dexter said as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

"You can tell it to me after school... And you have to make it short.. Meet me at the school gate..." Momoko said and dashed off to the cafeteria.

'What the heck is going on! I thought Dexter would never lie to me!' Momoko thought.

What Momoko didn't know that Ikuto was watching.

'I can't shake off this strange feeling when that Dexter guy is near Momoko!' Ikuto thought. (Me: That's jealousy my friend...)

To the girls

Momoko came in the cafeteria panting, she looked around and saw the girls at the same table again. SHe wiped her sweat and took a tray and got her food, when she finished, she went to the same table.

"What took you so long?" Kaoru asked, taking a sip from her soda.

"I ran into someone.." Momoko said, putting her tray down and took a seat.

"Oh, I hope you didn't get into trouble!" Miyako exclaimed.

"Anyways, back to our topic.." Yumiko said, looking at Miyako.

"What's our topic?" Momoko asked taking a bite of her pepperoni pizza

"Miyako here doesn't believe me when I said that Mikoto likes her.." Yumiko said, pointing her thumb at Miyako.

Momoko smirked.

"B-But it's true! He doesn't l-l-like me!" Miyako stuttered, making an embarassed face.

Momoko swallowed her pizza before she could speak.

"Oh really? Are you sure about that Miyako?" Momoko said, leaning closer to Miyako.

Miyako nodded.

"Are you kidding me? He totally likes you!" Momoko exclaimed happily.

"I-I don't believe that.." Miyako stuttered.

Momoko then nodded with confidence, "You and Mikoto are my OTP! And it's my job to make it a cannon!" Momoko said, striking a confident pose.

"Looks like somebody is on my side.." Yumiko thought.

"How about you Kaoru?" Yumiko asked, looking at Kaoru, who was playing her PSP.

"Yeah yeah whatever.." Kaoru said, not serious about answering her question.

Miyako was now blushing.

"And, it looks like you like him too!" Momoko said pointing at her.

"Ehh?!" Miyako exclaimed.

The bell rang and it was time to go to class, they put their lunches away and placed their trashes and trays in their rightful places.

After that, they headed to class.

-The End-

Here is chappie 10! I hope you will like it! Stay tined for chappie 11!

~SamanthaPrantilla