Chappie 33

A/N: Hi guys! So, last chappie, I left ya'll a cliffhanger didn't I? Or I didn't? Meh, no one cares anyways.  ̄ω ̄ So, without further a do, I present to you, Chappie 33! o∩_∩o Yay!!

Third Person POV

In the last chappie, a flashback was being shown, and that was the argue between the brothers, meanwhile at school, Yumiko's limo pulled up in front of the school gates. Turns out the person who stepped out of the limo was a completely different person. When the girls asked who she was, she told them that she was still the Yumiko Silverhearts they all knew and loved. Let's see how they're doing!

"The one and only~" Yumiko said.

"What happened to your hair and eyes?" Kaoru asked, scanning her from top to bottom.

"Well...."

Flashback time again~!

Yumiko came home from the mall after her shopping with her friends.

She sat down on the couch and ordered her maid to bring her dress upstairs.

She felt really tired, she did not even bother to go to her room.

Just as she was about to fall asleep, her mother, bursted in the room.

"Hello my princess~!" she squealed and gave Yumiko a tight hug.

"Gah!... Mom!.. Can't... breathe!"

Vanessa then let go, "Let's have a make over!" She exclaimed, showing her a purple dye for the hair and purple contact lens.

"What?! Why?!" Yumiko exclaimed, backing away from Vanessa.

"This is for the party of course!" She exclaimed.

Before Yumiko was about to protest, she was then dragged away by her maids, Akira and Hikari with Vanessa following them.

Flashback ended.

"....And that's why I was like this..." Yumiko said.

"I'm glad I don't have a mother like that.." Momoko said.

They saw the limo drove off as they both stepped in the school yard.

The boys were watching them from the distance.

"Tch. Why these idiots fall in love with them?" Ikuto wondered, looking at each of them as his gaze fell over to Momoko. "And I couldn't possibly fall in love with her! She's hideous! ( :O How dare you Brick!)" He thought.

"Bro! We have to go!" Mikoto said, waving his hand in front of Ikuto.

Ikuto snapped out of his train of thoughts and rushed inside the school building.

In da classroom desu~

They made it just in time before the bell rang. They hurried to their seats.

Ms. Keene entered with a smile plastered on her face as always, she then noticed Yumiko and raised an eyebrow at her.

"Excuse me dear, are you new?" Ms. Keen asked in a gentle voice.

Yumiko shook her head and smiled at Ms. Keene, "No Keen-sensei, I'm Yumiko Silverhearts..." she said.

Ms. Keene then looked a bit shock from her reply. "What's with the sudden change of appearance?" Ms. Keen asked.

Yumiko gulped before she answered, she really didn't want to lie to Ms. Keene but she had to.

"My mother thought that she would give me a makeover since she wanted to spend time with me..." She lied.

Ms. Keen was easily convinced, she smiled at Yumiko before facing the class. Classes then started.

Time Skip to Lunch Time, brought to you by Burger King

Miyako hummed as she walked down the hallways of the school building, she was going to get books for her friends to study for the pop quiz on Monday.

When she finished her assignment in heading to the library, she then started skipping to the lunch room.

She was having a splendid time when.

Thud!

The books were up on the air and then landed with a thud.

Miyako, who was on the ground, a bit hurt by the impact, looked up to see 2 girls, both of them had orange hair and purple eyes. They were identical twins.

"S-Sorry!" Miyako stuttered as she began picking up the books on the floor, when she was about to grab the last book, one of the twins kicked her hand, causing her to flinch and rub her hand as the books that she had in her hands fell again. (SO mean! But I'm the one making this.... *-* I love being an author...)

Miyako was on the verge of tears, she hasn't experience any of these yet since she was not the type of girl getting bullied.

"Is the cry baby gonna cry? Awww..." One of the twins said before laughing with her other twin.

Miyako had enough, she really wanted to run away, but she needex the books for the pop quiz on Monday so she picked up the books again, but got the same result.

"What's your problem?!" Miyako exclaimed, standing up.

One of the twins giggled, "Oooo~ The cute girl is angry... Well this is amusing~"

Miyako had an angry look on her face.

The girls saw her look, their smiles suddenly turned into scowls.

"We saw you hanging out with Mikoto-kun yesterday at the mall..." They whispered.

Miyako's eyes widened, they saw them?!

"Don't act like you don't know you fake princess... We know you want Mikoto all for yourself..." One of the twins said, pushing Miyako.

Miyako stumbles and managed to keep her balance. She really wanted to cry now.

"The fake princess isn't Miyako, it's you two..." A voice said behind the twins, the twins turned back to see Mikoto, he looked a little angry.

"M-Mikoto-kun?" The twins said in unison, afraid that their crush saw what they did to Miyako.

"I saw everything... You don't deserve to be my friends at all..." Mikoto said in a stern voice.

The twins flinched back, hurt by the words that Mikoto just said.

"Leave Miyako alone.."

Ema and Emi had no choice, they ran past Mikoto, sobbing.

Miyako was picking up the books she needed for the pop quiz for Monday.

Mikoto got the last book and handed it to Miyako.

Miyako accepted the book from his hands and gave him a small smile, "Arigato..." She said before taking the book from his hands.

"Would you like to walk with me to the canteen?" Mikoto offered.

Miyako blushed and kindly accepted.

They both started skipping to the canteen.

The End.

WAhhh My gishhhh! I hope you guys enjoyed this chappie! Thanks and 'til next time my nekos!

~Meow