Chappie 38

A/N: Hello my lovely nekos! Just want to inform you that chappie 41 or 42 will be the last chappie. Enjoy! Oh and I require you guys to play the video when you reach the singing part *-* hehehe

Third Person POV

"Let's enjoy this night to the fullest!" Momoko exclaimed.

"Yeah!" They replied exculding the brothers, gaining attention from the guests that were there.

The girls giggled when they noticed the attention they got.

Before they could "enjoy their night to the fullest", they were interrupted when they heard the sound of Yumiko's mom booming from the speakers.

They turn their gaze to the stage where Vanessa was standing, smiling at the guests.

After the le speech. (Sorry to lazy to make a speech = ̄ω ̄=)

"Now, I would like to request for Yumiko and her friends to come up the stage and sing for us.." Vanessa said.

The 8 of them were wide-eyed. Yumiko gulped and looked at her friends nervously.

"Yumiko dear! Woohoo!"

Yumiko groaned and walked up to the stage with Momoko,Miyako,Kaoru,Ikuto,Mikoto,Kai and Kaizo.

As they walked up to the stage, people were staring at them, waiting for them to do something.

Each of them were given microphones.

'Well we're screwed..' the brothers thought as the music started.

(This song is from Vocaloid, the title is, ReAct, sang by Len, Miku and Rin)

As soon as they heard the music, somehow, they rememebered the lyrics. (SOunds weird but meh..)

ReAct

Momoko: A tradegy caused by romance

Miyako: A destroyed past filled with pain

Kaoru: A body covered with injuries...

All: ReAct..

(Pause)

Momoko and Miyako: Even if we're torn apart we're left with nothing in the end~

Kaoru and Mysti: Keep playing tricks on my poor heart, it's filled with lies and just pretend.

Momoko: "Never leave again"

Miyako: Echoing so sweetly, freely losing hope.

Yumiko: Say farewell to the spell of hopeless love~

Yumiko: A new story unfolds,

Momoko: A meeting with a boy~

Kaoru: A girl who caused me pain..

Miyako: In this cold uncaring world, left alone, hurt by a girl, strangle me until this cradle filled with pain has cracked~

Momoko: Spilling hate throughout the spree, killing fate,so needlessly, love remained to ease the strained emotions of our hearts~

Mikoto and Kaizo: Final words before I rest, meet the sadness in my chest, heat surrounded with *Yumiko and Miyako join in* light and romance, only then, you'll reach the promised end~

Momoko: Spinning endlessly we'll blend, I'll make a lover from a friend. Let's give a chance for our romace as we commit this sinful dance~

Miyako: "Never leave again." Echoing so sweetly freely losing hope~

Yumiko: Say farewell to the spell of hopeless love~

Momoko and Kaoru: Just like hands upon a ticking clock and how the ticking never stops, I'll wait alone under the rain as I immerse myself in pain~

Yumiko: Say good by to love
It's a situation daring to begin~

Miyako: In a place where no wanderer can win~

Kaoru: Spending all your time away, as I wait all night and day~

Yumiko: Sandy castles built to last can see your shattered past~

Momoko: Building up our new today, wishing she would go away.. Leaving you to break until you come to me again~

Ikuto and Kai: Looking back through all the nights, filled with loneliness and fright.. *Momoko and Kaoru join in* ending my engagement with a friend I cherished.. You can change, your heart will rearrange~

Yumiko: Can I still be by your side? Or were we really just good friends?

Miyako: Through all the many tears I cried, would still say that it's the end?

Miyako and Kaoru: "Never cry my dear"

Momoko and Yumiko: Hear my broken heart that's lost beyond the sky~

All the girls: Know that this isn't our last goodbye~... Now we throw away our feelings of remorse, which kept us both apart.. Our love form a new force, your pain, I sensed it from the start~

Momoko: Those crazy dreams, can predict the future, *Yumiko joins in* you and I shall stay~

Kaoru: In a nightmare where are hearts are led astray~

Miyako: I can feel the pain, surrounding me again~

Momoko: Hidden yet in vain, you smile all the same..

All the girls: Hear me yelling out~ I loudly scream and shout~

Momoko and Kaoru: Playing again~

Yumiko and Miyako: Playing again~

All the boys: Final words before I rest, meet the sadness in my chest.. Heat surrounded everything with light and romance..

All: Only then, you'll reach the promised end~

Girls: Even~

Yumiko: If we're torn apart we're left with nothing in the end, keep playing tricks on my poor heart, it's filled with lies and just pretend~

Miyako: "Never leave again" Echoing so sweetly freely losing hope~

Momoko and Kaoru: Say farewell to the spell of hopeless love~

Girls: Just like hands upon a ticking clock and how the ticking never stops

I'll wait alone under the rain as I immerse myself in pain~

Say goodbye to love, it's a situation daring to begin

In a place no where no wanderer can win~

As the music soon died out, the 8 of them bowed as the guests gave them an applause.

They left the stage and Momoko took in deep breathes, still can't believe she sang in front of a huge crowd.

"Calm down Momo-chan.." Yumiko said, patting Momoko's back.

"I just can't believe that I sang in front of a huge crowd.." Momoko said.

"You were really good there Kao-chan~" Kai said as he winked at her.

Kaoru blushed and looked away, muttering 'whatever'.

"I could really get something to eat.." Mikoto said.

"Let's go eat!" Yumiko said, gesturing them to follow her.

The End

Another short chappie completed! We're almost at the end my nekos! Hope you enjoyed this chappie, 'til next timd my nekos!

~Meow