Chappie 20

Hello my lovely nekos! How are you all doing today? Great? Well, that's good to hear.. I hope you guys wil enjoy this! And I'm sorry for leaving you guys with cliffhangers.

Third Person POV
In the last chappie, while the girls were training, they were ambushed by four girls who are also known as the Darkness Sisters. After minutes of fighting, they were about to be finished off by the Darkness Sisters but something or someone stopped them from finsihing them off.. Let's see how they're doing!

Just as the girls were about to be finished off, they closed their eyes, waiting for the pain that was about to come to them, but it somehow didn't come to them.

The girls looked up to see their most hated enemy and that was the Rowdy Ruff Boys Z.

They were really shock to see them saving them for the fact that they were enemies and hated each other.

"Miss us girls?" Butch said in a flirty tone while looking at his coumterpart, Buttercup.

"Pfft! As if we miss you idiots!" Buttercup said, glaring at her counterpart only to earn a chuckle from him.

"N-Need some help?" Boomer stuttered, blushing.

"Oh yes please!" Bubbles said, smiling at Boomer causing him to blush more.

"Bubbles! What do you think you're doing?" Blossom asked.

"Asking for help?" Bubbles said.

Blossom sighed and said, "You're asking help from our enemy?"

"Well of course! If it wasn't for them, we would've been finished.." Bubbles said.

"We could've beat them!" Blossom exclaimed.

Brick chuckled at that comment.

"What's so funny?" Blossom asked bluntly.

"Well.. You said that you could've beat them but by the looks of it, you guys are almost at your limits.." Brick said, referring to the bruises and wounds on their bodies.

"Shaddup!"

Mysti and the new rowdyruff were like having a staring contest and they haven't said anything yet to each other.

Without any hesitation, the boys faught the Dark Sisters.

Blossom, Buttercup, Bubbles and Mysti's vision were starting to get blurry and before they knew it, they blacked out.

Mysti's POV

I woke up in a room that I was not familiar to. I sat up to scan the room, it was pretty simple actually. I looked at myself, I was still in my PPGZ form, I sighed and went back to scanning the room. There was a small fridge at the corner, a bookshelf by the dresser with tons of manga, a computer, and I was sitting under a purple bed.

"Finally you're awake..." I heard a voice say, I turned my head to face the door, all I saw was that new rowdyruff that appeared.

I jumped out of bed, not caring if I still felt dizzy.

"Why am I here?" I asked in a cold tone.

"You collapsed when we finished those witches so, we had to bring you here..." The rowdyruff said. He had spiky white hair and purple eyes.

"You should've brought us inside the lab instead..." I said.

"The door was locked." The rowdyruff said.

"Just get me outta here..." I said.

Bubble's POV

I woke up in a room, the walls were painted in baby blue. I was sitting on a bed which was also blue. I sat up to scan the room. I was surprised that I was still in my PPGZ form, knowing that the transformation would've been undone if I collapsed or something.

(Too tired to describe the rooms now...)

After scanning the room, I felt another presence in this room. I looked around and saw my counterpart, Boomer. His cheeks had a tint of pink. Is he blushing?

"You're awake..." He said, the pink on his cheeks disappeared and was replaced with a bad boy face.

"Why am I here?" I asked, looking at him with curiosity.

"You collapsed when we finished off your opponents..." Boomer said.

"Then you should've took us to the lab.." I said.

"It was locked.." he said.

Buttercup's POV

(Ohmehgerd! I can't believe I have to do this! XD)

I felt strong arms wrapping around me, and, it felt like I was on a bed, I didn't open my eyes yet, so, I did.

I regret opening my eyes.

In front of me was B....B...Butch... A...And he had his arms wrapped around me, he had that smirk on his face and we were on a bed.

I blushed madly before pushing him away from me, I heard him chuckle.

"Dude! What the heck!" I yelled, still trying to hide my blushing face.

"Good thing you're awake~" He said.

I looked around the room, I guess we are in his room.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked bluntly, but U was still blushing.

"You collapsed after we defeat those chicks..." Butch said.

"Idiot, you should've brought us in the lab.."

"It was lock.." Butch said.

Blossom's POV

I woke up in a room, I tried to recall the moments from before, I remember now, I was fighting the Dark Sisters, and the RRBZ came to help us.... I guess. And, the next thing I knew, I blacked out.

"Good thing you're awake Pinky." A voice said, I jumped when I heard that voice, then I heard a chuckle.

I looked at my left to see Brick on a stool, looking at me while smirking. "What are you doing here?" I asked bluntly.

"This is my room... I should be hear.." he replied.

"Why'd you bring me here?" I asked

"You guys were out cold when we finished off those Sisters... Since the lab was lock, we decided to bring you here.." Brick replied.

"Where are Mysti, Bubbles and Buttercup?" I asked again.

"They're in the rooms of my brothers and they are probably out by now.." Brick said.

Third Person POV

Before Blossom was about to say something, she was interrupted by the scream of her bestfriend Buttercup.

Blossom's eyes widened, "Buttercup..." she muttered before rushing out of Brick's bedroom.

Mysti and Bubbles heard the scream too and they were rushing out of Blaze's and Boomer's rooms.

Buttercup was running when suddenly, she bumped into Mysti, Bubbles and Blossom.

Crash!

The three girls were on the ground, groaning in pain and rubbing their painful spots.

They then heard something drop, they turned to see Mystk's mask fell off her face, revealing a very familiar face.

The girls' eyes widened as they saw the identity of Mysti, turns out that Mysti was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YUMIKO SILVERHEARTS?!

The End

Atleast I did not leave any cliffhangers! Or, did I? Meh, anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chappie! 'Til next time my nekos!

~xXHimekoLionessXx