Chappie 19

Heyllow my nekos! Himeko here! So, Chappie 19? Enjoy chappie 19 my nekos!

Third Person POV

So, in the last chappie, the girls were training and managed to show new moves and destoryed their targets! Unexpectedly, Mysti joins the training session! Let's see how they are doing!

Blossom and Buttercup followed Mysti and Bubbles to the outside of the lab.

Before them, was the sight of the destroyed targets.

"You guys improved a bit, impressive.." Mysti said, muttering at the last part.

"Of course we did! We are the protectors of the city after all!" Blossom said proudly.

Mysti smirked at Blossom's comment.

"But still, it would be hard to eliminate the threat...." Mysti said.

"We just have to train harder!" Buttercup said.

Mysti looked at the girls, "Let me show you some of my power.." she said.

Mysti closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening her eyes again.

She pointed at the target, creating a big purple butterfly inside a bigger circle. Butterflies surrounded the circle as Mysti grew butterfly wings. She then flew to the center of the huge purple butterfly and then made a push like motion as the circle of butterflies head towards the target.

One touch of the circle and the target was destroyed. The circle of butterflies disappeared into nothingness, along with Mysti's butterfly wings.

The girls looked at Mysti with awe.

"Awesome Mysti!"

"That's was bubble-tastic!"

"That was really cool!"

Mysti smiled at the girls, but before she was gonna say something, she was interrupted by the sound of explosion.

The girls and Mysti turned to see four figures emerging from the cloud of smoke.

"The Darkness Sisters..." Mysti muttered, recognizing the four figures.

"Hello~" a short black haired girl said, she had two different eye colors, one was yellow and one was red and she was wearing a black gothic with lace-up black boots.

"Finally we get to face each other... Mystical Butterfly~" another girl said, she had black hair but with white streaks on the left side of her hair. She was also wearing the same outfit and her eye color was red.

Two girls then stood beside the other girls, they were also wearing the same outfit. One had black hair too but it only reached to her back, she had black eyes. One had long black hair that reached up to her butt, her eye color was pink.

The girls stood firmly in front of Mysti.

"Oh~ So you have company? How lovely~" the short hair girl said, smirking.

"Who are you people?" Blossom asked.

"Oh how rude of us~ We are the Darkness Sisters..." the short hair girl said, bowing.

"I'm Giana" the short hair girl said.

"I'm Lydia" the girl with white streaks said.

"I'm Vanessa, pleasure is all mine.." The girl with black eyes said.

"Layla" the girl with pink eyes said.

"I thought I told you guys to not bother me again.." Mysti said coldly.

"This is our master's orders..." Vanessa said.

"Who is you master?" Mysti asked again.

"I'm sorry but that's classified.." Layla said.

"The Power Puff Girls Z I suppose?" Giana said, looking at Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup.

"I don't know how you know me but I don't like it!" Buttercup yelled angrily, raising her hammer.

"My my what a lovely hammer but too bad we are gonna destroy it~" Lydia said.

"What was that?!" Buttercup yelled angrily.

"Enough chit chat let's fight!" Mysti yelled.

Lydia and Giana nodded and jumped high in the air as they were falling down to Mysti and Blossom, Vanessa and Layla then ran towards Bubbles and Buttercup.

A katana appeared in Lydia's hands while two guns appeared in Giana's hands.

Lydia slashed her sword at Mysti, but she managed to block it with her butterfly shield.

Giana started shooting at Blossom, but was blocked by her new move.

A whip appeared in Vanessa's hands and used it to try to damage Bubbles but managed to dodge it. A scythe appeared in Layla's hands and she slashed it to Buttercup, who blocked it with her hammer.

After minutes of fighting

Mysti was starting to get weak, she was panting. Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup looked beaten up already.

"Tired already?" Vanessa asked then smirked, all of her sisters including her raised all of their weapons ready to give them the finishing blow.

But something or someone stopped them from finishing the powerpuffs, and they were..

The End
Woohoo! Two chappies in a day? I'm on a roll! And, yet I left another cliffhanger! XD So, who do guys think were the people who stopped the Dark Sisters? Find out in the next chappie! 'Till next time my nekos!

~xXHimekoLionessXx