Chappie 31

A/N: Kon'nichiwa minna! It's Himeko-chan! I hope you're liking the story so far! I was really struggling with this story because of the lack of ideas and I was ready to call it quits, but when read your comments, it gave me enough support to continue to this story! thank you so much minna~ LUV YOU ALL!

Third Person POV

In the last chappie, a few students were messing with Kaizo's target, pissing him off. And, after school, Yumiko decided to take Momoko,Miyako and Kaoru to go shopping for clothes on the party of Saturday, and by coincidence, they met Ikuto, Kai, Mikoto and Kaizo when shopping for clothes, Let's see how theu're doing!

So, the quest of finding something to wear for Saturday has begun! It was already 5:00 p.m and they still found nothing to wear. They finally checked the last shop.

"Kaoru-chan~ this is the last shop that we'll be going and you still haven't tried on any dresses!" Miyako exclaimed as they entered the shop.

"I didn't need any dresses anyways.." Kaoru said as she placed her hands in her pockets.

Yumiko smirked and thought of an idea to make her wear a dress/gown.

"If you wear a gown, I'll buy you any video game you want~" Yumiko whispered in her ear.

Kaoru's ears perked up and muttered "Fine.."

Miyako and Yumiko high-fived.

"What did you whisper to her?" Kaizo asked.

"Oh nothing..." Yumiko said, giggling.

The girls started searching for some clothes to find since the boys were already done with their shopping.

They were so busy with their shopping, they didn't notice that they were spilitting up with the boys. Mikoto was with Miyako, Kai was with Kaoru, Ikuto was with Momoko and Kaizo was with Yumiko.

First, let's see how the "blue couple" holding up. (And, I also suck at describing so please bear with how I describe dresses! xD)

Miyako's face brightened when she saw the perfect dress for her, it was a baby blue dress that had frills, blue flowers were on the waist line of the dress, and it fitted her cute image perfectly.

She called out for Momoko but got no reply, she then turned only to see Mikoto. She blushed when she realized that it was only her and Mikoto. "E-EH? where are the others?" Miyako asked, almost like a whisper and looked around.

Mikoto smiled and replied, "You guys were busy with your shopping and ended splitting up."

"O-Oh... I guess we'll probably meet at the entrance..." Miyako slightly stuttered.

'Why am I suddenly acting like this?' Miyako thought.

Mikoto waved his left hand in front of Miyako's face, snapping her back to reality.

"I-I'm gonna try this on... Can you come with me?" Miyako asked, smiling at Mikoto.

Mikoto blushed and turned away. "S-Sure..." he stuttered and mentally facepalmed himself for stuttering.

Miyako's facd lightened up and she then held Mikoto's hand (Mikoto was blushing) and went to find the dressing room.

"Red couple"

Momoko was walking through an aisle (is that how you guys call it?) of different types of dresses, but what she didn't notice that Ikuto was following her all along. He watched her every move.

Momoko was about to give up when she found something that caught her eye.

It was a pink dress, strapless and it reached only up to her knee length. On the waist line, it was wrapped with a red ribbon and had red roses surrounding the ribbon.