Chappie 29

Ohmygosh I don't know how long will this story be! XD And I don't want to have a lot of chappies so, probably the finally chappie will be Chappie 33 I guess. I just have to make the remaining chappies longer! And I swear I'll do that, oh and thank you @xXScarletLetterXx for telling me that the thingys om their belts are compacts. I was just confuzzled okay? And, I'll also try to make a lot of lovey-dovey moments for them! SO that their love will grow! Anyways, moving on!

Third Person POV

In the last chappie, PPGZ had encountered with an unexpected sibling of the boy who murdered Mysti's father. Freeze, Frost's sister, wanted to avenge his brother but failed miserably. She teleported somewhere that the PPGZ was unaware of. Inside, she had a talk with her boss or 'leader' apologizing for her mistakes. And it seems that her boss also had a plan to get rid of Mysti. Let's see how they're doing!

The girls returned back to the school, when they arrived, the class their classmates had were art.

"Ah there you are my lovely students!" Ms. Haruno exclaimed.

The girls quickly got to their seats and brought out their art materials.

"Good thing you arrived just in time! We were just about to start!" Ms. Haruno said, smiling.

She then started giving out the instructions. "Okay class, I want you to face your seatmate and draw a portrait of them... Pass the work to me and do NOT show it to your seatmate!"

Momoko,Miyako, Kaoru and Yumiko gulped as they slowly turned to face their seatmates while Ikuto, Mikoto, Kai and Kaizo had smirks on their faces.

"Begin now!" (I'm gonna have fun writing this! X3)

Others started drawing their seatmates. Some did a pretty bad job while some did very well. Yumiko was staring at Kaizo while Kaizo stared back and said nothing to each other. (Well these two are having fun.. *sarcasm*)

Kai gave a wink to Kaoru while she shivered in disgust while slowly backing away from him.

Mikoto was drawing Miyako while Miyako did the same, they were pretty happy though.

Momoko and Ikuto, well... I guess they were trying to make portraits of each other. (They were making their portraits ugly as possible! XD)

Just as Ms. Haruno was about to walk out of the door since she had to do something, she turned to face her students. "Oh and, try to make your portraits good, if you did a splendid job, I'll give you extra points on this class!" And with that being said, she left the classroom to something.

Momoko's POV (this was before Ms. Haruno was gonna walk out of the room)

Me and Ikuto had to make portraits of each other. And I hate the fact that I have to draw the face of a Rowdyruff! Especially my counterpart!

I just then thought of something, I turned to face him and he was facing me too. I blushed a bit but it soon disappeared. I started making a portrait of him, but I was making it ugly as possible.

He too started drawing and I guess he was trying to make my portrait ugly as possible. How dare he!

"Oh and, try to make your portraits good, if you did a splendid job, I'll give you extra points in this class!" I heard Ms. Haruno say before walking out of the classroom. Me and Ikuto both groaned at the same time.

I really needed those points. So, I ripped out a page of my sketch pad and Ikuto did too. We both then tried out best to make good portraits of each other.

Miyako's POV

I'm really glad that I'm friends with Mikoto-kun, but I can't accept the fact that he is my counterpart in the RowdyRuff Boys. He is sweet, kind and handsome! Wait... Did I just call him handsome? (Yes, you just did...) I can't understand my feelings for Mikoto-kun right now ever since Yumiko-san told me that he and his brothers are the RRBZ. My mind keeps telling me to stay away from him but my hearts say I shouldn't do that.