Chappie 5

Here's chappie 5! I hope you will like it!

Third Person POV

Right now, Ms. Keane's class is currently playing dodgeball, Girls Vs. Boys, let's see how things will turn out.. *smirk*

The coach blew the whistle, signaling his students to start the game. Yumiko quickly dodged a ball and then picked up one ball and then threw it to a random person, which he didn't dodge.

Miyako whimpered as countless of balls were flying pass her, when it comes to sports, Miyako isn't the girl, but somehow, she managed to dodge the balls that were being launched at her.

Momoko however, was playing like Kaoru, she ruthlessly threw balls at the boys and still managed to dodge them.

Kaoru was playing mad, she managed to dodge the balls that are being thrown to her. Her main target was Kai, and she really needed him to be out so that she can crush the boys alone, but whenever she would throw a ball at him, he would dodge it and the ball would hit someone else.

With a lot of girls and boys out, here were the remaining players:

Girls: Momoko, Miyako, Kaoru and Yumiko

Boys: Ikuto, Mikoto and Kai.

They were panting, trying to catch their breath, Yumiko on the other hand, kept her calm expression on her face, not a single sweat was on her.

The girls were cheering for the girls (some girls went to Kai's side -.-) while the boys were cheering for the three.

Kaoru grabbed a ball and threw it at Kai, but instead, it landed on Boomer and knocked him down, semi-conscious.

Miyako looked shocked and covered her mouth and then removed her hands from her mouth and asked, "Are you alright Mikoto-kun?"

Mikoto didn't reply, instead he gave her a short nod.

Feeling a bit relief, Miyako's head was back on the game, but it was too late, she was already hit on the head with a ball.

"Who threw that?!" Kaoru yelled angrily.

Kai and Ikuto smirked and high-fived.

"You guys are disgusting.." Momoko muttered as she threw a ball at Kai, but like any master of dodgeball he managed to dodge it.

Miyako and Mikoto were watching them from the bleachers.

Yumiko still stood there with a calm expression on her face.

Kai decided to throw one at Yumiko.

Bad Idea

Yumiko managed to dodge in a split second and then quickly threw the ball at Kai with brute force. Kai didn't see it coming and eventually got hit on the head, knocking him down.

With Kai and Mikoto gone, Ikuto was now helpless. Ikuto sweatdropped as he looked at the evil grins of the girls, they then started throwing him balls when one of Momoko's ball hit him on the head.

And that wad ths end of the game, the girls had one and all the girls from their class came down and congratulated the three, while the boys were suling at there loss.

They headed to the changing rooms and changed into their normal clothes.

After changing

"Nice game, Master of Dodgeball.." Kaoru teased Kai with a smile on her face.

"Shut up.." Kai said, blushing from embarrassment

Kaoru couldn't help but laugh at Kai's loss, while the others giggled.

They finally reached the classroom only to see it almost empty, their classmates were packing their bags and leaving the classroom in a flash.

"Don't forget! Meet me at the school gates!" Yumiko yelled as she dashed out of the classroom.

"Well that was fast.." Miyako said.

After packing their bags, they then started walking to the school gates. Upon reaching the school gates, they saw Yumiko there, patiently waiting for them while looking at her watch.

"Took you guys long enough!" She said.

"Sorry Yumiko! We had to water the plants!" Miyako explained.

"That's alright.." Yumiko said and smiled.

It was not long until a limo pulled up in front of them.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you this but we are gonna ride my limo.." Yumiko said as she walked in.

Their jaws dropped from the sight of it.

"Amazing.." Momoko said in awe as she hopped in.

When all was seated, they then left the school.

But what they didn't know is that someone was watching them.

"Looks like I found Mystical Butterfly.." the mystery person said, smirking.

-The End-

OMG! WHO IS THAT MYSTERY PERSON? Is he/she a friend or foe? How exciting this is getting for me!
Hope you guys are also enjoying this!

~SamanthaPrantilla