Chappie 21

Hello my lovely nekos! Did you guys like chappie 20? Hehe, I hope you guys did.. anyways, let's get on with da story!

Third Person POV

So, in the last chappie, the girls and Mysti woke up in the rooms of the RRBZ. While Bubbles, Blossom and Mysti were talking to their counterparts, they heard a scream, which sounded like Buttercup's. So, the three of them rushed out of the rooms, including Buttercup for some valid reasons. They all clashed into each other, cuasing them to fall and land on their butts, but what was unexpected was that Mysti's mask came off and revealing her true identity, turns out that she was Yumiko Silverhearts, their friend in their school. Let's see how they are doing!

Blossom,Bubbles and Buttercup were speechless and their eyes were widened, they were completely shock to see that a friend from their school was a powerpuff.

Mysti/Yumiko, shook her head and realized, her mask was off. She then shot her head up, all she could see was the shock faves of her friends.

"Y-Yumiko-chan?" Bubbles stuttered, trying to recover from utter shock.

Mysti/Yumiko did not say anything, instead, she quickly got up, took her mask, and left Mojo's house.

She ignored the calls of her name behind her, he just wanted to go home.

The brothers witnessed this and had wide smirks on their faces. "Now we know who are our targets~" Brick said to his brothers.

~Time Skippu! Brought to you by The PPGZ~

The next next day, Momoko, Miyako and Kaoru were walking to their school. After that they discovered the true identity of Mystical Butterfly, they were shock to know that she was their friend Yumiko Silverhearts.

When they arrived at school, Yumiko was no where to be found, they asked Ms. Keene if she seen her. Ms. Keene told the girls that Yumiko was absent for the day. The girls sighed and went back to their seats, since class hasn't started yet, Momoko whispered to Miyako and Kaoru to grab their chairs and go to her chair to have a little talk since there were only a few students in the classroom.

"What's the group for Momo?" Kaoru asked, putting both of her hands behind the neck. (Or head)

"It's about Yumiko..." Momoko said with a hint of concern in her tone.

"She isn't here.. I wonder why..." Miyako said.

"She's probably guilty that she didn't show her faces to us.." Kaoru said.

Both Miyako and Momoko nodded their heads in agreement.

"And I guess she already knew our identities..." Momoko said, looking down.

The girls were silent for a while until they heard Ms. Keene said 'Good morning boys.' They turn their heads to the teacher table and that's where the boys were.

Kai gave Kaoru a wink while she rolled her eyes, Mikoto gave Miyako a small wave while she did the same, and Ikuto was ignoring Momoko's presence, making Momoko's blood boil.

Kaizo was looking around the classroom to see if Yumiko was here.

"If you're looking for Yumiko... She's absent.." Kaoru said casually.

The few students in the classroom and the boys were looking at Kaoru.

Kaizo just scoffed and went to his seat, so did his brothers.

The bell rang and Kaoru and Miyako went back to their seats and then class started.

(A/N: and if you guys are wondering why I didn't include Himeko Shirogane is because she is really annoying! Ugh! I dislike her the most in the PPGZ series..and you may now continue to read the story my nekos!)

To the Silverhearts Manor.

Yumiko was laying down on her queen-sized bed, looking at the ceiling. She was recalling the events from yesterday... And boy she did screw up.

"Why did I run away?" Was all in Yumiko's mind.

Her belt suddenly rang, she shot up the bed and then transformed.

Mystical Butterfly!

Once her transformation was done, she zoomed out of the Silverhearts Manor.

The End

Sorry guys about not updating for the past few days (weeks maybe...) our router for the wi-fi got confiscated for some reasons and we can only use it on weekends.. So, I'll update every Sunday! I guarantee that! ^^ So, please be patient my nekos! Oh and I'll probably update 2 or 3 chapters every Sunday so that you guys won't get bored! I guess that's it! 'Till next time my nekos!

~xXHimekoLionessXx