Chappie 23

Hiya! I know I promised you guys that Chappie 23  that I'll reveal the history of Frost and Mysti and here it is! Enjoy!

Third Person POV

In the last chappie, Mysti encountered with an old enemy and made her boil with anger when she found out that it was Frost, the killer of her father.
Let's see how they're doing!

After Mysti obliterated Frost, Rowdyruffs and the Powerpuffs looked at Mysti with utter shock.

Mysti turned to them and said, "Sayonara..." and then left.

"Wait!" Blossom called out but Mysti was already gone.

"Her father died? Because of that white-haired bastard?" Buttercup said, looking at the damage that Mysti made.

"Watch your mouth Buttercup.." Bubbles scolded.

The boys were speechless.

'I have to tell Mojo about this..' Brick thought and left with his brothers.

To Mysti/Yumiko!

Yumiko's POV

I finally arrived at the manor. My transform was undone, I plopped on my bed. I recalled what happened a few moments ago, I can't help but grin, "That bastard deserved to die..." I mumbled.

Flashback Time!!!

Frost and Yumiko's parents were the best of friends, they even planned to have both of them married when they grew up. But Yumiko, however, refused to marry to him and wanted to stay friends with him only.

"Hiya Frost!" The younger Yumiko exclaimed, surprising the younger  Frost.

"H-Hey Yumiko...." Frost said, fiddling with his fingers.

"Whatcha doing?"  Yumiko asked, bringing her face closer to Frost's.

Frost blushed at how close their faces were, he softly pushed her away. "I-I was just thinking of something.." he replied.

Yumiko blinked and giggled.

Frost turned over to Yumiko, "Why are you laughing?" Frost asked, looking at Yumiko with a confused face.

"Oh nothing~" Yumiko teased, Frost pouted and poked her cheek and said "Tell me.."

Yumiko kept her mouth shut and shook her head.

Frost smirked and started tickling Yumiko, causing her to giggle of course. Yumiko pleaded him to stop but he didn't listen. They accidentally leaned a bit, causing them to tumble down the hill. When they reached the bottom of the hill, they were giggling.

Yumiko and Frost continued to see each other often and became really close, but that day changed everything. As the years go by, Frost started to develop feelings for Yumiko, he told his father about it but this is what happened.

"You fool!" His father exclaimed, throwing Frost across the room, "Did I not tell you to never fall in love with her?!" He yelled, kicking him.

Frost did not cry, he just endured the pain.

"You were suppose to make her fall for you not the other way around!" He yelled.

Frost looked down, he did not care anyways about the pain that would be coming to him.

"I want you to throw away those feelings... If you won't do it until this week.. I'll hurt your little butterfly.." his father said and left his bedroom.

After that, Frost stated to stay away from Yumiko. Yumiko did not know why, and wanted to know but everytime she would ask him, go near him or talk to him, he would run away.

Yumiko sat near the lake, she was kicking her feet on the water, splashing it.

"Frost has been acting weird recently.." Yumiko muttered to herself as she continued to kick the water with her feet. Suddenly, a butterfly landed on her nose, making her stop kicking her feet. The butterfly had beautiful purple wings. She extended her index finger so that the butterfly could settle on her finger, which it did.

"I just want Frost to be okay.." Yumiko said, as if she was talking to the butterfly.

The days went on, Yumiko and Frost stopped seeing each other. Everything changed that very day.

Yumiko was walking through the halls of their mansion, she was looking for her father. "Father! Father? FATHER!" Yumiko called out but received nk response. She then came across with a door that had red liqiid coming out of it, without any hesitation, she opened it, only to be horrified. She covered her mouth with both of her fingers as she looked at the scene in front of her. Her father's body laid in front of her, lifeless, and the one who killed him was... Frost.

He had a huge grin om his face while holding a bloody knife.

"It was nice fooling you, Yumiko..." were the last words Yumiko heard from Frost before disappearing.

After he disappeared, Yumiko kneeled in front of her dead father and bursted into tears. "Help my father!! Please!!" Yumiko yelled.

After that day, Frost's father and mother were arrested but they did not arrest Frost since he was missing in their own home.

"I'll avenge you father.."
Flashback Time end!

The End

I'm really sorry minna, but I have to end it here... I hope you enjoyed this chappie!

Momoko: *sniffs* Yumiko-chan's past is so sad!
Miyako: *sniffs* yeah!
Kaoru: *teary-eyed* Not gonna cry!
Yumiko: *sweatdrop* srsly?

'Til next time my nekos!

~xXHimekoLionessXx