Chapter 2: First Day At Union.

5:00 am

It was nighttime, and everyone was sleeping in the ballroom. That is except for one person. Aikon woke up feeling the need to pee. He got up and went to the bathroom and did his business. He exited the stall but heard some strange noises from the one next to him.

Aikon: What the...

He steps in front of the stall and hears it more clearly. He opens it, revealing to be Issei beating his meat while reading a very "explicit" magazine.

Aikon: ...

Issei: ...

Aikon slams the door, and walks back to his bed, and flops on it. Trying to forget the awful sight.

Time Now: 8:00 am.

It's now morning and everyone is still asleep, that was until they were woken up by a ginger-haired girl.

Nora: It's morning! Its morning! Wake up sleepy heads!

Bakugo: OI! Shut will ya...!

Everyone woke up from the noise and Aikon as well with messy hair. Kirishima walks over to him, his hair down and having a sleepy face.

Kirishima: Hey Aikon. How'd you sleep?

Aikon: ...I had a...

He looks at Issei who's talking to Rias about something.

Aikon: interesting sleep...

Kirishima: That's good to hear. Let's get ready!

Then the doors of the ballroom were pushed open. The Headmaster and Ms. Kai were there, with the Headmaster holding bags and Ms. Kai, holding a stack of papers.

Ms. Kai: Good Morning everyone!

Everyone: Morning!

Headmaster: Morning everyone! I got some uniforms for all of you. Each one was made specifically for each student!

Ms. Kai: And I have your schedule!

The Headmaster sets the bags of uniforms on the floor. They all took out the uniforms and went into the changing rooms to put them on. Once they were done, the boys were the first to walk out, followed out by the girls.

The uniform the males are wearing:

This is what the females are wearing: