Chapter 3: The Test Part 1

After gearing up, everyone gathers at the PE fields. Waiting for them were Ms Kai and the Headmaster. With the wave of his hand, they all disappeared and reappeared in a different area. They are all standing on top of a cliffside and for some reason, they were all standing on silver tiles.

Ruby: It's just like the initiation!

Ms Kai: That's right! This will test your Strength, Speed, Power, Skill, and Teamwork! All of you will be launched into the forest which is full of Grimm and Robots from U.A's entrance exam, and low-ranking Frieza soldiers.

Weiss: So it is like the initiation from beacon?

Ms Kai: Correct! The first three people you find will be your teammates until the end of this exercise. All of you are required to retrieve an artifact for each team, knock any team out of the completion if nessacary.

The Headmaster summons a projection that shows what the artifact looks like.

Momo: A helmet?

The headmaster stops the projection.

HeadMaster: Anyway! Launch Time!

Suddenly Mineta was launched into the sky, falling into the forest, followed by Jaune, the rest of Team JNPR, Team RWBY, Class 1-A, and the group of devils. Aikon was the last person there. He got a confident smirk on his face.

Aikon: Lets do this!

Then the tile flipped and he was launched as well. He started to hover to get a better view of the place, before dropping back down in a crouch position.

Aikon: Alright, time to find some teammates!

With that, Aikon ran off with incredible speed. He was looking everywhere, making occasional stops to look for the artifact. Then he saw a huge feather fall in front of him. He grabs the feather and inspects it.

Aikon: That must be one huge bird.

Suddenly there's a huge growl coming from one of the bushes, Aikon got on guard, then suddenly a creature resembling a werewolf stepped out.