Chapter 13: Explosive Conclusion

Where we last left off, Aikon was staring down Issei, in his Ultra Instinct Omen state, with a calm and collected look.

Aikon: Best you give up now, you can't win.

Issei: Tch, it ain't over just yet!!

Ddraig: Issei stop! Your body can't handle-

He doesn't listen and charges in, swinging his fist at Aikon, but the saiyan dodges the attack effortlessly, and counters by punching him in the gut, and kicking him away, sending him soaring back from the force.

He didn't stop there rocketed in the direction Issei was flying, zooming past him completely, and elbowing him into the ground.

Issei: G-GAHH!!

Aikon then grabbed his tail, and spun around, picking up in speed and he uses the dragon throw to send Issei through multiple mountains, as he ultimately lands where the others where.

Everyone was shocked, including Rias' peerage.

Bakugo: The hell?!

Yang: He got launched here!

Bakugo: No shit Goldilocks!

Koneko: It must've been Aikon.

Rias: N-No way..

Speak of the devil, Aikon lands before them, as they looked at him surprised by his new form.

Ruby: Woah...AIKONS ALL SHINY!!

Mina: Sparkly too!!

Yang/Weiss: (God that's hot/handsome...)

Issei struggles to get up as he looks up at Aikon, growling at him.

Issei/Ddriag: Your pissing me off!!

He bolts ahead, throwing a punch which Aikon blocks, then they seemingly vanish from view and go blow for blow in the sky.

Everyone below them looks in complete awe, but the fight quickly goes in Aikon's favor since Issei is starting to run low on his stamina, as he lands a quick blow to his face, then quickly kicks him in the gut, sending him crashing down into the f...

Everyone below them looks in complete awe, but the fight quickly goes in Aikon's favor since Issei is starting to run low on his stamina, as he lands a quick blow to his face, then quickly kicks him in the gut, sending him crashing down into the floor below, where Aikon lands before him.