Chapter 9: Time Patrol Mission

Its been a full week since the resort trip, now the teens are having their first real mission. Puting on their gear, they all are walking to the time nest, all bearing the time patrol symbol on their attire.

Mina: Our first mission! This is gonna be awesome!!

Denki: I know right?!

Katsuki: Would you two shut the hell up?! We don't even know what the mission is!!

Rias: Whatever it is, it can't be too difficult for us.

She said as she stared at Aikon for a brief second, who was walking with Kirishima, Izuku and Ruby.

Issei: (Whatever this mission is, I won't let Aikon get the glory! I'm gonna become the harem king!!)

Issei thought as he clenched his fist in determination. Meanwhile, Aikon is discussing the mission with Izuku, Kirishima and Ruby.

Ruby: What do you think the mission is guys?

Kirishima: Honestly, I don't know.

Izuku: It kinda makes me nervous thinking about it.

Aikon: Well whatever it is, we'll face it head on together!

Kirishima: Yeah!

With Aikons words of encouragement, the three of them became less nervous. After walking up flights of stairs, and walking through a portal, the group of young hero's arrived in the time nest.

 After walking up flights of stairs, and walking through a portal, the group of young hero's arrived in the time nest

Ruby: Woah...

Issei: This place is huge!!

Tokoyami: Agreed.

Momo: But where are-

Ms Kai: Hello everyone!

Headmaster: You've all made it.

The group turned to see the Headmaster and Ms Kai walking up to them.

Ms Kai: Are you all ready for your first mission! As Time Patrollers?!

Everyone: Yeah!!

Ms Kai: Alright! Follow me into the time vault!

Ruby: Time vault?

Ms Kai: Just follow me..

Following Ms Kai and the Headmaster, everyone entered the time vault, where a scroll was opened on a table, emitting purple energy..