Chapter 6: Offer

After kicking some serious ass kicking and winning, well thanks to Izuku and Katsuki, everyone headed back to the ballroom, after the MVP's for that exercise were: Aikon and Izuku. Katsuki was pissed off about this since he threw Izuku up there, but he lets it slide.

Currently Aikon is talking to Kirishima, Izuku and Yang about the exercise.

Kirishima: So Aikon, what were those abilities you showed of at the exercise?

Yang: Yeah! You got all Blonde and stuff.

Izuku suddenly pulled out a notebook.

Izuku: I would like to know as well.

Aikon looked at them and nodded.

Aikon: Ok, so you wanna know?

Them: Yes.

Aikon: You really wanna know?

Them: YES!

Aikon: Ok. Those blasts I did, I did it with my Ki, Ki is like the energy within you, anyone can learn it. But that Blonde transformation, only I can do that.

Kirishima and Yang had stars in there eyes by the information, and Izuku jotted down everything he heard in his notebook. Then the two boys left to go talk with their friend group, leaving Aikon and Yang alone.

Yang: H-hey Aikon?

Aikon: Hmm?

Yang was tapping her index fingers together and started rubbing her arm out of nervousness of what she's gonna ask. 

Yang: W-well, I wanted to know if-

???: Aikon.

The two look over and saw a girl with blue haired girl, with yellow eyes, and a green bang that split at the end. She usually hung around with Rias.

Xenovia: We'd like to have a word with you

Aikon: We?

Xenovia just nodded, then walked away, into the library.

Yang: You gonna go with her?

Aikon: Yeah. I'll just see what their talking about, don't worry.

Aikon pats Yangs head making her blush.

Yang: O-Ok, if you say so.

Aikon smiled and got up and walked towards the library, wondering what 'they' wanted to talk about. He entered the library but saw Rias' group there, with Rias Gremory herself sitting on a big chair.

Probs the Headmaster's chair.

They all turn to Aikon.

Rias: Hello there Aikon.

Aikon: Uhh Hi. Why am I here?

Rias: Just to ask a couple of questions.

Rias got up from the chair and walked around Aikon before standing infront of him.