Chapter 10: The Art Of Battle

Fire...

The flames of the Saiyan village rage on ablaze, not even wind itself blowing them out as more Saiyan lives are lost...speaking of Saiyans, 2 Saiyans are fighting at speeds no one can keep up with, zooming around the area, creating shockwaves at each clash.

Both of them were evenly matched at base, and werent able to land a hit on the other, one would counter, the other would block, dodge or just teleport, which is what they were doing, teleporting to avoid getting hit by the others attacks.

(Like this)

They eventually jumped back, Aikon panting a little, Udon looking like he didn't have any sign of fatigue on him.

Udon: Woah, you actually managed to put up a fight with me using 10% of my power. Impressive I must say.

Aikon: (That was just 10%?! I don't even want to think about how strong he is at full strength! Hopefully the others are doing alright.)

In the distance, there was an explosion and a very un manley scream was heard.

Issei: MY LEG!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Koneko: Issei shut the hell up and focus!

Issei: But meh leg!

Koneko: Put some Ice on it!

They were talking so loud Aikon and Udon heard them as Udon snickered.

Udon: Seems like your friends are in a bit of trouble.

Aikon: Tch! We'll settle this later!

He was about to fly off, but he suddenly felt a devastating punch to his midsection, sending him flying through a few broken buildings and rolling across the ground, coming to a stop, as Udon appeared infront of him, gripping the boy up by his Gi.

Udon: Your not going anywhere.

He then slammed Aikon into the ground, and threw him a couple feet into the air, and aiming a kick to the side of his neck.

Aikon however, caught the leg in time and threw Udon to the side as both landed on their feet.

Aikon: (He's skilled no doubt, gotta play my cards right or its lights out for me)

Suddenly, Udon was gone.

Aikon: !!!

Udon was suddenly infront of him, as he threw a fast punch to the boys face.

Aikon: (Too fast to dodge! Gotta block!)

Aikon threw his arms up in an X formation and blocked the punch, but got sent skidding back from the force of the blow.

Aikon: (Damn...he's strong as hell! Much stronger than Akurza even!)

Aikon puts his hands down as a chill ran down his spin as he watched Udon, get prepared in a fighting stance as a smirk appeared on his face.