Holiday Special: Save Christmas.

(This chapter isnt canon to the main timeline, so anything that happens here aint canon)

It was christmas eve, and everyone was pumped for the day ahead! Some excited for the gifts they'll receive, others to spend time with one another. 

Aikon was currently in the auditorium, decorating the halls and what not, christmas coming around the corner tomorrow, and night time falling upon the academy. Aikon had a star in his hand, as he flew up to 10ft christmas tree, putting the star ontop. The star had two small eyes on it as well.

Aikon: That should do it...hold on.

Channelling the power of Super Saiyan into the tip of his finger as he fired a small beam into the star. The result of this cause the Star to glow with an aura similar to that of a Super Saiyan.

Aikon: That will light up Christmas morning!

???: Hey Aikon. Come here for a second.

The person that called out to the saiyan was none other than Miss Kai, who was wearing a little santa hat on her head.

Aikon: Oh! Miss Kai! What is it?

He floated down to her, planting his feet on the ground, as Miss Kai looked up at him, she was very small compared to him.

Miss Kai: I got a mission specifically for you!

Aikon: Which is?

Miss Kai: As you know its christmas tomorrow, and I need your help. The citizens seem to be very grumpy this year, not even bothering to put up decorations for christmas tomorrow. So, I need you to investigate.

Aikon: O-Ok? This sounds a bit odd but alright!

Miss Kai: Thanks! Also...

Miss Kai took Aikon's hand and put on a smart watch on his wrist.

Miss Kai: And early gift from me! Also this will help you to communicate with me.

Aikon: Thanks! I'll head out now.

Aikon walked to the coat hangers and slipped on a blue coat, and some winter gloves as well.

(He also has a red scarf around his neck)

Aikon: Alright! 

He went to a nearby window and opened it.

Miss Kai: Oh! Aikon!

Aikon: Hm?

Miss Kai: Merry Christmas!

Aikon: *Smiled* Merry Christmas Miss Kai!

He did a two finger salute before hopping out the window and flying through the air at highspeeds, releasing his aura to increase said speed as well, arriving at the city 5 minutes flat. Aikon noticed something, all the citizens had very faint, but noticable gray aura's around them, which produced a lot of negative energy.