Chapter 11 ~ The Announcement

Though we've told all our family about Michael and I courting, we still have to tell our class back at school. Last night I told all the girls, but now Michael has to tell all the guys.
When I wake up, it's noon and all the girls are gone. I knew that Syrene had to get an early start. I look at my phone and see that someone had turned my ringer off. I have thirty eight notifications. I go through them one by one.
Syrene texted and said that she turned my ringer off so I could sleep and that she left early that morning to get home before it gets super late.
Andrea, Jaylenn, Lexi, and Rileigh, all texted me three times each saying that they left to go shopping and wanted me to get a good nights sleep.
I then notice that my mom sent me twenty messages. I started to panic. In my family three messages means emergency. I start looking through the messages.

Bbbb
Kuhgf
Nbcf
Mkol
Jycxxkd
Gym
Sth
Jolll
Afhk
Biggie
Nngr
Loft
Ljubljana
Styg
Nhjknb
Gon
Afhj
Accra
Mytdfh
Luhfdsdc
Lob

Reading these messages I calm down knowing that one of the twins hacked my moms phone.
I then see that Michael has sent me three messages and tried to call me twice. His messages read:

Morning Darling! :*
Can I tell the guys yet?
About the whole story I mean.

I quickly text back.

Morning Michael! :* Of course you can tell them. I told the girls last light.

Then since he's called me twice I call him back.

"Hello?"

"Morning!"

"Darling, how come you haven't been answering me?"

"Sorry, I've been asleep."

"Till noon?"

"Yeah. Is there something you need?"

"Can I tell the guys now?"

"Yes, I told all the girls last night."

"Okay, thanks. I love you."

"I love you too, bye."

"Bye."

Michael finished before we hung up.

**********************

Michael's P.O.V.

Now here I am, stuck. I have to tell the guys about Abigail and I having a relationship, and I have no idea how. How are you supposed to tell a group of guys that you just got a girlfriend, gave her a promise ring and she has two kids that are yours but you didn't know about them until now? So I just get up and wing it. What else can you do?
"Hey guys, I have something to tell you." I say.
We're all sitting in Nate's and my apartment, getting ready to watch the football game that starts in half an hour.
"What is it?" Tyler asks.
"Last week, during spring break, how I drove Abigail home, wasn't just car pooling. I went and met her parents and some of her family."
"How'd that go?" Nate asks sarcastically.
"There's more to the story. She has twins..." I pause for a second and they all stare at me. "My twins."
"So you knocked her up last week?" Zander asks. Typical Zander.
"No! Her twins are almost four." They just stare blankly again. "When she was seventeen she had some medical issues. After trying everything, her doctor suggested that she became pregnant and it worked. She had a sperm injection. I donated five sperms and she got all five of them. And then got twins out of that. I just found out that she even had children, let alone mine, last week!" I tell them, praying they understand.
"Oh dude, your going fast. A girlfriend and children in one week." TJ remarks.
I glare at him.
"Anything else happen last week that we should be aware about?" Riker asks.
"Well, sorta." I say.
"What'd you do?" Nate asks, giving me that look of his.
"You know that ring on her right hand, well I-"
"You proposed to her!!" Nate cuts me off.
"No! But so what if I did?"
"Dude, you're in college. Enjoy your bachelor life while you can." He tells me.
"I gave her a promise ring." I tell them.
"Aren't those supposed to go on her left hand?" Brett asks.
"Yes, but her purity ring is on her left hand." I tell them.
"Purity ring? Your not going to be able to do anything!" TJ remarks.
"Nothing impure, that's the point." I tell TJ.
We discuss relationships and what guys have to do in a relationship. Then after a few minutes we all got board and started talking about football. I don't really like football. I don't like many sports. I'm more of a hunting guy. I like to go mudding and get all muddy in my truck verses on a field chasing a ball back and forth. Though, I was the star quarterback in high school. The sport just doesn't intrigue me. I only did it because Hunter and Hayden wanted to and so my mom wanted us all to do it together. Turns out I'm really good at it.

**********************

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding."
~ Proverbs 3:5