Note

Dear Readers,

It's Friday so I just uploaded a few more chapters. If you are reading this, than you have probably already seen them though. Anyways I would like to give another shout-out to a reader. This reader has not only read my story, but has both voted and commented. Thank you for your support SarahStenger!!

Another shout-out I would like to say is the person Syrene is based off of, is writing from Syrene's perspective of what happened in high school. You guys Should check it out. I would recommend that you finish this story first, unless you are good at reading two stories at once and keeping them straight. I'm not very good at that and always get them mixed up! So that story is called Back Then and might I add that I made that cover too, haha. Anyways this persons real name is to be left unmentioned, she may say that her name is Syrene sometimes because that is her now official Wattpad name. Her username so you can find her profile is SissyPenguinLips. So go check that out!

I'd love to here about what all of you guys think about the story so far. Continue to vote and comment! If you haven't yet voted or commented, don't be shy!

I have one last shout-out. This shout-out is to all of my readers!! Every one of you guys for helping me get to my goal of 1,000 readers!! I could not be more ecstatic right now!!! Thank you everyone. Continue telling all of your friends and family about this story, and I hope that I have inspired some of you to write and/or follow your dreams. Whether that dream is writing a book, or becoming a professional performer, or an astronaut, or even a mechanic. No matter how original or crazy your dream is, NEVER STOP DREAMING BIG!! Don't let anyone tear you down! Go for your dream.

Last year I was getting ready to enter high school, and my eighth grade advisor told my class that if we wanted to do an honors class, then we have to talk to our teacher that taught that subject first. I've always been a straight A student and I love to write, so I was going to join Honors English. I went to talk to my English teacher. She told me that I couldn't pass that class with an A. Later that day, I found out that my English teacher was talking about me behind my back. My best friend came and told me that this teacher had said that I wasn't ready and wouldn't do well and the only one ready in my class for Honors English is this one girl. The girl she was talking about was failing at least one class, had been suspended and back talked teachers. I was the Valedictorian of my class. I was upset so the next day, I signed up for the class all because my teacher had told me I couldn't. On my first report card I had an A in that class.

Though you may have people trying to tear you down don't let it. This teacher that said that to me, was the teacher that I had looked up to the most, so when this teacher said this to my face, it stung. In all of my classes my eighth grade year I had more than 100% but she didn't think I could get an A. Don't let people tear you down. Prove them wrong, but don't be like me and only do it to prove them wrong. Do it for yourself and most importantly, do it for God. Honor Him in everything you do!

Sorry this is a little long, I just started typing and then here I am, 632 words later, haha.

~ SparklesGirly