Note

Dear readers,

Thank you all so much for reading my story and voting! We now have gone past our halfway point to reach our goal of 1,000 readers!! Keep telling your friends and family about this story, "Country in the City". Feel free to leave comments. Let me know what you want to happen or what you like and dislike. I already have plans for chapters up to twenty one. Sorry I'm not consistent with my updates, I just update when I finish the next chapter. I generally post two or three chapters per week though, and most books I've seen update once a week or once a month so I figure this is fine. If you'd rather that I update on a certain day, let me know in the comments and then I can just not publish any chapters I finish until that day.
This is the third week anniversary of the book (I don't usually do anniversaries except year and maybe six months but this fit) and we've already gone past 500 reads!! Than you so much and vote for your favorite chapter/s, comment and tell me why it's your favorite.
A lot of writers on Wattpad says, "Don't point out mistakes, don't give me tips! I don't want to hear it!" I'm not like that. If there's a mistake or spelling error I made, I would love to know about it so that I can fix it. If something doesn't add up or I get a birthday wrong or I contradict myself I'd love to know! I periodically go back through and check on my older chapters to correct any mistakes. I still find mistakes even though I've gone through them at least three times already.
Another thing I would like to point out is that some of my characters are based off of real people and some are not. Most names have been changed. Michael is not real. He is a character that I made up. Syrene and Rileigh are real. I also based their personalities off of them.
Once again, thank you for reading my story! I'd love to see your votes or comments!

~SparklesGirly

**** A picture of Kayleigh and her doll, Jenny, is above. ****