16. Porkchops

Herobrine's P.O.V

*Walks into room carrying Steve* Man, when did Steve get so heavy?
*Turns around and realizes webcam is on* Oh man! Has that thing been on the entire time?! *blushes* Well... Um.. Hey people who still read this! Shouldn't you guys be out reading some YouTuber Fanfic or something?

Steve: *Snores*

*Starts whispering* Okay, so Steve fell asleep while we were in the shower doing.. Things. So I'll just write the next chapter so I won't wake him up.

            Alright, so where were we? Oh yeah.. The night Steve almost died and then some other things happened... *blushes* So, I guess I'll just start at the morning after that...

          Okay, the sun was starting to rise, pigs were oinking, ya know, the usual. I woke up early and found Steve hugging me in his sleep without his shirt on. "He looks cute when he sleeps" I thought to myself.

           I slowly got up so I wouldn't wake him and went to his closet to search for some clothes to put on. After I found some decent clothing, I went downstairs and wondered if we had anything to eat. "Man, I'm starving!" I tought to myself, "I wonder how Steve gets all that food we eat."

          I rummaged around the cupboards and the fridge for a little while longer before I realized... Steve hasn't gotten more food ever since I showed up about a month ago!

     "Crap." I said out loud, "Were running out of food!" That's when I heard the Oinking of pigs outside....

      "That's it! I'll kill some pigs and make pork chops! I haven't had those in a while but they taste delicious!" My mouth watered at the thought of fresh meat. All the food I had before then was really old and moldy, so I wondered how an actual pork chop must taste like.

        I went outside with the wooden sword I brought back with me from my cave an killed a couple of pigs. I felt sorta bad for killing them, it reminded me about the way I used to kill everybody in sight. "But I have Steve now" I thought, "I'll never have to go back to killing anyone ever again. It'll just be me and Steve together for the rest of our lives"

          After I felt that I had enough raw porkchops in my inventory, I went indoors to cook them. There was only one problem... I had never used a furnace in my life.

        "Dammit! How did Steve get this thing to work?" I muttered to myself, "I know he had to put something in to make it burn, but what?"

         It was at that moment that I remembered about the chests in the mines overflowing with that black rock thing. I ran to the mines and grabbed a stack of the stuff, along with a few bars of something yellow.

          I threw it all into the furnace, and to my surprise it actually started to cook the pork chops!

          I was just about done setting the table when Steve came downstairs....

Steve: *Wakes up* Herobrine?

Oh, hey Steve. You finally woke up.

Steve: *yawns* what happened? *rubs his eyes sleepily*

Oh well um... *leans back and whispers in his ear*

Steve: Herobrine! Why did we do that!?! And was the webcam on the entire time! People can hear us you know! *blushes*

Sorry! I forgot to turn it off! But hey, on the bright side, I wrote a new chapter!

Steve: What was it about?

Don't worry! I just wrote about my first time making pork chops! It's no big deal!

Steve: fine. Well, since I'm up, I'm gonna go get some lava from the mines. *picks up bucket*

Okay, I guess I'll just keep writing then.

Steve: Okay! * puts bucket on Herobrine's head and runs*

Hey! Steve get back here! *gets up and runs after Steve* That's all the time we have now guys! See you next time!