6. Night Time Confessions

*Steve's P.O.V.*

Hi guys! I'm back.

Herobrine: Hey people.

So, last time we left off, I was leading Herobrine into my house and he was saying it was awesome.

Herobrine: What can I say? It was a pretty cool house for someone who had been living in a cave most of their life.

Yeah, I think it was one of my best buildings.

Herobrine: It sure was Steve, too bad we had to move.

Don't tell the readers that yet! I haven't got to that chapter yet!

Herobrine: Whoops, sorry. I'll just let you write.

Thank you.

       Okay,  We had arrived at my house after about 10 minutes of walking. It didn't look like Herobrine had noticed, so I said, "Here it is, my home."

       "Woah, cool house!" he said. "Oh yeah, you like it?" I asked. I wasn't used to getting compliments on my builds. I thought they were pretty average.

"Well yeah, it's huge!" he replied. "Wow, he's getting really exited." I thought, " I wonder if he's ever lived in a real house before." "Well, just wait until you see the inside!" I said, and I led him into my house. "Just have a seat on the couch." I said.

      He let go of my hand and slowly limped to the couch. "He must be really hurt." I thought. "Alright just wait a second while I close the door." I said. "Okay" he replied. I quickly shut the door and went back to the living room. "Okay, just let me see if your leg is hurt." I told him. "Alright, but be careful." he said. I grabbed his leg and started feeling for any broken bones. It all seemed okay until I got to his ankle.

       "Ouch!" he yelled. "I told you to be careful!" " Sorry, " I said "but, I think your ankle is broken. You're going to need a cast until it heals." "A..a cast?" he asked, the color draining from his face. "T..that wouldn't mean going to a hospital, would it?" He looked really scared now. "Maybe he's scared of hospitals." I thought. "No, I can make you a temporary one tonight and get started on brewing a healing potion tomorrow." I told him.

     "What are you doing Steve!?!" I thought. "You don't have the ingredients for a healing potion! What are you going to do?"

       "Alright" he said, the color coming back to his face. "I'll wear a temporary cast until the healing potion is done." "Okay, let me just get some stuff." I said, and raced upstairs. I looked in some chest and got some wool and a few sticks. "This will do" I mumbled to myself. I went back downstairs and got to work on the cast.

        "Alright, try to hold still while I wrap the wool around your ankle. "Okay... this won't hurt too much, will it?" he asked. "I don't think it would hurt a lot, as long as you keep still." I replied. "Alright, go for it." he said. I started to wrap the wool around his broken ankle, then I used the sticks to put his ankle in the right position. "Alright, I'm done. Did it hurt?" I said. "Surprisingly, not that much." he said as he smiled a little. "He has a cute smile." I thought. "No! I can't fall in love. Even if I did, he probably wouldn't feel the same way."

       I looked at the clock on the wall. "Oh, it's pretty late." I said, "You can sleep on the couch tonight, just wait a minute while I go upstairs and get some blankets and pillows." "Okay" he said. I went upstairs and got the pillows and blankets, then I went back downstairs and gave them to him.

     "Oh, I forgot to ask, what's your name?" I said. "Oh, it's.. Herobrine." he answered. "Herobrine" I thought, "That name sounds perfect." "Cool, my name's Steve." I told him.

      "Well, it's pretty late." I said, "I think I should go to sleep now. Goodnight Herobrine." " Good night, Steve." He replied. " Aww, he said my name."  I thought as I went upstairs. I went into my room and got into bed, but I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about Herobrine.

      "He's really cute." I thought, "I wonder if he would ever go out with me." "WAIT. no Steve" the other side of my brain thought, "You can't like him. Remember what happened in your old village.

     "Oh, yeah. How could I forget?" I thought. In the village I lived in when I was young, I was almost the perfect kid. My buildings were great, I knew how to farm pretty well, and mining was no problem. The only thing that made me different from any one else, is that I liked boys.

      I never let anyone know, not until that one day. It was the middle of summer, I was 9 years old, my birthday was right around the corner. That's when I found out my crush would come to my party. I don't remember much about him now, I tried to forget everything that happened that day, but I just couldn't. I was really exited, I mean, who wouldn't? I was also kinda nervous. So, I asked my mom for advice. I told her that my crush would be coming to my party and I wanted to impress him. That was my biggest mistake of my life.

       The moment I said him, my mom looked at me like I was crazy. "Um, Steve you ment her, right?" She asked. "No, I ment him." I told her. If I knew what she was going to do, I would have lied and said her. "Steve, go to your room now!" she told me, " Oh, and one more thing. You can NEVER come out." "But, what about my party?" I asked, " Your party is canceled. Go to your room now, I will decide your punishment later." She told me. "Why? what did I do?!?" I yelled. " Steve, if you don't want me to do something I will regret, go now." she said.

      I didn't know what to do, so I ran. I ran into the forest behind my house, I ran away from that village forever, never looking back. I built a decent base, far away from any people. Now, whenever they build a village near me, I move somewhere else, because I never wanted to relive what happened all those years ago.

      "But now," I whispered to myself, "I found Herobrine, and he might be different from all those people."

    And with that, I went to sleep.