23: The Secret, Revealed; Pt. 2

Steve's P.O.V.

I ran out of there. I couldn't believe it. Herobrine, Killed people?? I didn't want to believe it. I ran back into my house and collapsed on the couch. Tears dripped all over the floor. I was crying. Why was I crying? He could've killed me!

But I knew why I was crying. I was crying because deep down inside I could tell that he mentioned it when he said he loved me. And I loved him too. I loved him more than anything in the world. And now I hated myself for leaving that cave. I hated myself for leaving him.. And by now he was probably gone.. Or worse.

"I have to go and at least check" I thought to myself, "There's still a chance that he's still there. I might not be too late."

I grabbed some things, just in case he was still there, and put them in my inventory. I had building materials, food, weapons, armor, anything we might need to survive for a long time in the wilderness. Because if he was still there, we would be running away.

That's right. I was going to leave everything behind, I didn't care. If it meant that I would still get to be with Herobrine then fine, I would leave it all behind.

I made it to the cave. The torch marking the entrance was gone. I was scared they he had left already. I would've left, but I wanted to see it just one last time..

I quietly stepped inside and looked around. It was so dark in here. I got a torch out to get a better look, and when I did I was surprised to see.. Herobrine.

He was huddled in the corner, facing away from me.. and it didn't look like he knew I was here. I walked over to him. He turned around. "W-what do you want?" He asked. I could see the tears streaming down his face. He looked heartbroken. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"I'm so sorry Herobrine! I didn't mean to run out of here like that! I love you and I always will!" I cried. I felt his arms wrap around me. I cried into his shirt. I never wanted to hurt him..

After a while of crying, we both apologized. Herobrine for not telling me from the beginning about his past, and me for running away. We set out into the wilderness and built a new home. Everything turned out really well.

And what happened afterwards? Well, I guess you guys already know since we've been recording ever since this house was finished! That's our story! There's really nothing left to tell!

Herobrine: Um.. Don't be too sure about that Steve..

Steve: What do you mean?

Herobrine: *furiously blushing* well, there was something I've been meaning to ask you for a very long time.. The only problem is that I didn't have the right things for it.. But.. I have them now so... *gets down on one knee* Steve? Will you marry me?

Steve: *tearing up* Of course I will Herobrine! Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! *hugs him*

Herobrine: Really?! Oh my gosh! This is the best day of my life! I love you Steve! *puts the ring on his finger*

Steve: Well, I guess there's more to our story than I thought.. Thanks for staying with us for all this time viewers!

Herobrine: Yeah.. I'm still surprised you guys like this junk... But hey? There's a happy ending right? Isn't that all that matters in a love story?

Steve: Well, actually I can think of a few without happy endings...

Herobrine: Hey! I'm trying to make this the most cliché ending ever.. Don't ruin it!

Steve: Fine! All that matters is that we're getting married! We should do more vlogs for this!

Herobrine: Woah.. Don't get ahead of yourself Stevie.. One thing at a time!

Steve: Alright! I'm just soooo happy right now! Can we kiss??

Herobrine: *bushing worse* Stevie.. Not in front of the viewers...

Steve: Fine, I'll turn the camera off. Anyways! Thanks again viewers! We never thought we would make it this far! Bye! *pushes the button*

Herobrine: So about that kiss.. *kisses Steve*

Steve: *kisses back*

|||| Camera Off ||||

OMG KITKATS! THERE IT IS! THE END OF MY FIRST AND MOST POPULAR FANFIC, THE STRANGEST LOVE!

First of all, I would like to say thank you to everyone who has read this far, I truly appreciate all of your support for this fanfic! You are all amazing people for continually reading this! I love you all!

Now, I have no idea how to end this of.. So that's why the ending might seem a little awkward, but don't worry! I'm planning on making a sequel sometime in the next 2-3 months! I already have a ton of ideas planned out!

Anyways, that's all for now KitKats! PieCat, out!