9. Swimming

Herobrine's P.O.V.

Hey, I'm back from making the pork chops.

Steve: Yay! Where are they?

They're in the kitchen, I already ate some.

Steve: Aww, you ate some without me?

Yeah, but only so I could come up here and write the next chapter.

Steve: Fine, I'm gonna go eat. See you later Herobrine!

Okay, bye Steve.

         Welcome back people who spend their time reading this. So, last time we left off was when Steve made me a cake, right? Yeah, I thought so.

         After that day, Steve and I became good friends, even though I kinda wanted to be more than friends. Well, nothing that important happened until the day Steve finally finished making the healing potion, so I guess I'll start from there.

        I was on the couch like I usually was when Steve walked in the room with something behind his back.

        "Hey, what do you have there?" I asked. "Oh nothing, just a potion that will heal your leg." he replied. "He's so bad at hiding things from me." I thought, "but, that's another one of the things I love about him." As you can see, in the time I had stayed at his house, I had fallen even more in love with him.

        "Really?!" I replied, "Let me drink it!." "Okay, okay, you can have it." he said while handing me the potion. I drank it as fast as I could and in a few moments, I could feel it healing my leg. "I think it worked!" I shouted. "Only one way to find out." said Steve. "Okay, help me up." I told him. He grabbed my hands and helped me get up.

           He helped me up, but even after I was up, he was still holding my hand. I blushed a little but looked away, I didn't want him to know I liked him. "Um, Steve I think I got it." I said after a moment. "Oh yeah, sorry." he said, letting go of my hand. I thought I saw him blush, but I didn't pay much attention to it. Instead, I took a few steps, still limping a little because I wasn't used to it, but after I stopped limping, I started running around the living room.

        "It feels so good to run again!" I said after circling the living room a few times. Steve just stood there with a sad smile on his face. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked. "Oh, nothing.." he replied, "It's just that. Well, now that your legs better I guess you'll be leaving soon." "Well, I don't really have a real house." I replied, trying to find an excuse to stay with him longer, "So, I guess I could still live here." "Really?" Steve said. "Really." I replied.

         "Cool!" he said, his face now completely full of happiness, "So, what should we do now?" "Um, I don't know." I replied. "Maybe we could go swimming in the lake in front of the house!" he said. "Alright, sounds like a good idea." I told him. "Okay, let me just go get some clothes to swim in." he said running up the stairs. "Hey, I'm gonna need some too!" I called after  him.

         After we changed we went outside and jumped into the water. "Cannon Ball!" I yelled, jumping into the water. "Wahoo!" Shouted Steve as he jumped in too. We were swimming for hours, just splashing each other and seeing who could make the biggest splash, it was great. We decided to get out when the sun started setting. So, we got out and sat on Steve's porch.

         "That was fun!" he said. "Yeah, but I made the biggest splashes!" I said. We both started to laugh and just sat there for awhile. "Steve looks so cute." I thought, and he was. His hair was all wet and dripping and he was just sitting there, watching the sunset. "I wish I could kiss him." I thought. The setting was perfect, we were sitting on his porch looking at the sunset, things couldn't be more perfect.

         Before I could stop myself, I leaned in and kissed him, right on the lips. It felt so wonderful. After I pulled back, I realized what I just did. "W-wha..?" Steve managed to get out, his eyes full of shock. "I-I'm sor.. I-i don't. Agh!" I managed to say before sprinting off into the woods. "Why did I just do that!" I thought to myself. I heard something behind me, it sounded like Steve saying, "Wait! I like you too!"

         I stopped for a second and almost turned around, "No, your probably just imagining it, just run." I thought. I ran deeper into the forest, still not believing I kissed Steve.