2. New Start

Steve's P.O.V

    Hi! Sorry about leaving you guys with Herobrine for the first chapter. I mean, he's a sweet guy once you get to know him, but when he first meets you he can be a little... grouchy.

Herobrine: Hey! I'm not that grouchy!

Hey, I thought you were gonna go mining!

Herobrine: I was, and I am, I just came to get my pickaxe.

Oh, okay, it's in the chest to the left.

Herobrine: So, watcha writing?

I'm writing my chapter for the book. Now go mining, I need new iron boots.

Herobrine: Oh, alright, see ya later Stevie.

Bye Herobrine!

       Whoops, sorry about that. Now, where was I? Oh yeah! So what Herobrine said about me being a noob when he found me isn't true. The thing is, I had been living in that server my entire life. When I grew up, I moved as far away from anybody as possible.

     The reason I moved from my old house was because they were planning on building a village there. So, I gave all my things to charity and started to walk south. I know it's a pretty dumb thing to do, but every time I move I leave all my things behind so I could get a new start.

   So after walking south for a few hours. I noticed the sun was going down. So, I made a simple house out of dirt, completely unaware that Herobrine was watching. By the time the mobs were spawning, I was already fast asleep in the dirt.

   I woke up the next morning and decided to scout around. After about five minutes I found a beautiful lake in a small clearing in the forest. I decided that's where I would build my new house.

   You see, I'm actually a pretty good builder, farmer, and miner. so I chopped down some trees and got to work.

    The rest of that week was uneventful. The only things that really happened was the completion of my new house, and the fact I got a full set of iron armor, with a diamond helmet. But besides that nothing really important happened until I met Herobrine.