14. Poison

Herobrine's P.O.V.

Hey Steve, I'm done writing!

Steve: ZzZzz...

            Aw.. He fell asleep while I was writing the chapter. Well, I don't want to wake him up... So, I guess I'll write this chapter. Besides, this would be really boring from Steve's perspective. He was passed out half the time!

          Well, when we last left off, Steve ran into the spider dungeon and got poisoned, so I ran in to rescue him.

            He dropped to the floor from poison damage. "Steve! No!" I yelled. I felt so helpless. The love of my life was almost dead, I felt anger bubble up inside of me as I picked up my sword.

            "YOU ARE NOT TAKING AWAY THE ONLY PERSON THAT LOVES ME!" I yelled as I ran into the dungeon at full speed. I slayed all the spiders and ran to Steve. "S-steve? Are you okay?" I asked in a quiet voice. "Ugnh..." He moaned with his eyes half closed. "Don't worry Steve, I'll get you out of here. I promise." I told him as I picked him up bridal style.

             I ran out of the dungeon and headed towards the minecart. I gently placed Steve in it and climbed in. "Go you dumb minecart!" I yelled. It stayed still. "How did Steve make this thing move?" I thought, until it hit me. "Of course! The button!" I said out loud as I pressed the button.

           The minecart started to move uphill at a very fast speed. "Ahh!!" I screamed as I wrapped my arms around Steve so he wouldn't fall.

          We reached the surface and I quickly pulled Steve out of the minecart and carried him to the house. I set him down on the couch so I could see what was wrong with him. After a few moments I found out he was badly hurt by the poison the spiders gave him.

         Tears started forming around my eyes. "Steve.. No.." I mumbled, "Y-you can't leave me... I-i love you... I n-need you." I stuttered, with tears streaming down my face.

         Then I remembered. Steve made an extra healing potion just in case my ankle wasn't completely healed. I ran to his room and rummaged around until I found it.

          I raced downstairs and poured the liquid in his mouth. "Steve, please wake up." I whispered to myself as he drank the potion. All of a sudden his arm jerked up and almost slapped me. "Steve?" I asked softly.                        "H-herobrine" he mumbled. "Steve your alive!" I yelled as I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a big hug.

              "Herobrine, what's gotten into you?" He asked sleepily. I kept hugging him and said, "I'm just so glad your alive!" "Of course I'm alive, why wouldn't I be?" He asked as he pulled away from the hug. "Steve I'll tell you everything in a minute, bit first let me hug you some more!" I said as I pulled him onto my lap.

                "Fine.." He said as he rested his head on my shoulder and yawned. I kissed his forehead and sat there enjoying the moment.

              After a few minutes he asked, "Now will you tell me what happened?" "Okay" I replied as I started to tell him what happened after he passed out.

             "D-did I really.. Run into a dungeon full of spiders." He said as he hid his face in his hands. "Yeah, but if it makes you feel any better, I left the pickaxes in the cave." I said. "Aw shit! I left the picks in the cave!" I said as I face palmed, "I better go get them!" I said as I walked towards the door.

              Steve grabbed my arm before I could walk out the door. "Herobrine, it's okay, I can get more picks, but I can't get another you." He said, making me blush. "Are you sure?" I asked, "I don't mind going back." "Herobrine, I'm sure. Let's just watch a movie tonight, I need to relax." He said as he dragged me towards the couch.

               "Fine, let's see if anything good is on." I said as I reached for the remote. I flicked through the channels until I found something that looked good. I pulled Steve onto my lap again as the movie started. "Herobrine, let go of me! I need to get the snacks." He said. "No way! You said you needed to relax, let me get the snacks." I said as I started to get up and head towards the kitchen.

              I got in there and crabbed some leftover cake and some Creeper Cola.

"I got food!" I yelled as I sat back down on the couch. "Hi! Oh.. Is that cake?" He asked. "Yep! I also got us some soda." I replied. "Oh! My favorite!" He said as he opened the can. I opened mine too and wrapped my arms around him.

              I looked over at him about 20 minutes into the movie and saw that he had frosting all over his face. "Steve, I think you have something on your face." I told him. "I do? Let me get it off." He said as he wiped away most of the frosting. "Is it off?" He asked. "No, you still have a little right here." I said as I pointed to his lips. "Where?" He asked. "You know what, let me get it." I said. Then, without thinking I leaned in and kissed him.

             He was shocked at first, but eventually melted into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and picked him up without breaking the kiss. Then I carried him upstairs into the bedroom.

              We broke the kiss for air. "H..Herobrine... Why are we h...here?" He asked out of breath. "I think you know why..." I said as I crawled on top of him and crashed my lips into his~~~~

Steve: *wakes up* Herobrine? Are you still writing?

Oh hey Steve! Your up. Heh heh.. I just decided to write another chapter because you fell asleep.

Steve: Oh, well, I guess I could take over now.

*blushes furiously* No, I don't think you want to do that.

Steve: Oh come on, let me see.

*covers computer screen* THATS ALL THE TIME WE HAVE FOR NOW GUYS BYE!

Steve: Wai---