19. Diamonds

Steve's P.O.V.

*walks into room and turns on camera* Hello viewers!

Herobrine: Sup fangirls.

Wait? What?! Herobrine, where are you?!

Herobrine: *laughes* You'll never know.... Mwahaha!

*Starts levitating off the ground* Why am I floating?!?

Herobrine: *Suddenly appears in front of the camera* I got you Stevie! *chuckles* I love invisibility potions.

So, that's where you were! You freaked me out for a second. Now, do you mind putting me down?

Herobrine: Nope, you're staying up here. *Sits down and puts Steve in his lap*

Fineeee, but I'm still doing the next chapter.

Herobrine: Fine with me.

Really? What about that "You saw nothing" stuff a week ago?

Herobrine: Well, I thought about it. They already saw me being sweet once, so I guess I have nothing to lose. And besides, they know what's gonna happen if they tell anybody. *death glares at camera*

Fine, well... Last we left off, I found Herobrine trying to mine a diamond with a stone pick...

Herobrine: How was I supposed to know what the difference between iron and stone is?

You could've told me you didn't know how to mine, you know.

Herobrine: .....

Exactly! Okay, so I walked around the corner just as he was about to break the diamond.

"Herobrine! Stop!" I yelled. He turned around, letting the pick go. I sighed in relief. "What happened?" He asked quickly, "are you hurt?" I shook my head, "No," I replied, "I just had to stop you from letting that diamond dissapear. Didn't you know you need an iron pick to mine diamonds?"

He looked down, not saying a word. "H-herobrine?" I asked, "is there something you need to tell me?" I asked. He looked up a littleand nodded.
"W-what if I told y-you that I ran away from home when I was 6 and have no idea how to mine, or build, or farm?"

I looked at him with disbelief. He didn't know anything? How did he survive for so long on his own? "You don't know how to survive?" I asked, "really?" He nodded. I went up to him and gave him a hug. He hugged back and started crying into my shirt. "Herobrine?" I asked softly, "Why did you run away?"

"B-because of- *Hic* my e-eyes, everybody ha-hated them." I started to feel tears form in my eyes. How could anyone hate him for his eyes? They were beautiful. And why would they hurt him so much so he would have to run away? Was it really that bad? I knelt down so I was at eye level with him.

"Herobrine, do you want to go back to the house? We can cuddle if you want." He nodded and smiled a little, "really? What about your iron problem?" I pulled out 24 iron from my inventory, "Don't worry, I got it covered for at least another 2 weeks." His smile grew wider, "Okay, let's go."

We both got up I walked over to the diamonds and mined them with my iron pick. It was a small vein of 2 of the shiny blue rock, perfect for the sword I wanted to give Herobrine. I put them in my inventory and walked with Herobrine to the minecart station, where he wrapped his arms around me and screamed the whole way up. When we got to the house we just sat on the couch and cuddled for the rest of the day.

--------------------------------------

Herobrine: *Playing with Steve's hair*

Herobrine?

Herobrine: Yeah Stevie?

I'm done recording for today, do you wanna go into the village and see what we can do?

Herobrine: Sure! I'll bring some gold, we can eat lunch.

Okay! Goodbye viewers! See you soon

+Camera Off+