21. Village

Steve's P.O V.

Herobrine! I'm about to start recording the next chapter!

Herobrine: What? I thought you said we were gonna do that later!

We haven't recorded anything in a month! We can't do it later!

Herobrine: Fine! I'll be right up!

*turns to face the camera* Hey guys! Welcome back to the next chapter!

Herobrine: *walks in the room* Are people still watching this? I thought something better would've come out by now...

Well, I guess we still entertain people! But don't worry, there's only about a handful of chapters before we run out of stuff to tell.

Herobrine: Yeah! Soon it'll just be what we're doing right now!

Yep! But we should at least update. Come on!

Herobrine: Alright, start storytelling.

Yay!

Alright, so after the day I taught Herobrine how to bake, nothing that big happened for about a month! That is, until the day the new village started to be built...

It started out as a normal day. The sun was out, the pigs were oinking, and just about everything was perfect. Herobrine and I were on the front porch eating cake and just talking about random things. Until we heard the explosion.

"What was that?" I asked as I looked around for any sign of danger.

"I don't know.. Wait here and I'll check it out," he said. He ran off and came back a few minutes later looking completely terrified.

"What happened?" I asked as soon as I saw him. He shook his head, still looking completely shocked.

"There building a village" he whispered. I couldn't hear him that clearly. " What did you say?" I asked. "They're building a village," he said a little more loudly. " This is bad, this is so bad!"

"Why is that bad?" I asked. He just kept pacing around the porch. "This is the worst thing that could've happened! We need to go, now!"

I looked at him with a confused look on my face. "Why do we need to go? Why is a village so dangerous?!" I asked. He just ran inside and started to put stuff into his inventory.

"Where's the cake? And were gonna need some Creeper Cola for the journey too..." He kept mumbling to himself about things we would need, although I saw no reason why he would want to leave. I usually stayed until the village was completely built so I could trade with them.. But Herobrine didn't want to stay at all. I decided not to question him and grab some things of my own.

"Alright, I got the stuff, let's get going!" He said after a few minutes of searching the entire house. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the place I never thought I would see again.

We were at the entrance to his cave, the place where we first officially met. I had no idea why we were here, or why we even had to leave in the first place. He told me to sit down while he got something.

He returned a few moments later, but at this point I was really worried. He just sat down and pulled out a map of Minecraftia...

"Steve?" He said quietly once he unfolded the map, "Do you know why we had to leave?"

I shook my head, "I have absolutely no idea," I replied. He sighed and continued talking.

"L-look, I'm gonna tell you something I could never tell anyone before, but before I do.. Promise me something."

I nodded my head. "Herobrine whatever it is I swear I'll understand." I said softly. He nodded, "Alright just promise you won't hate me.." He began. He took a deep breath and started to tell his story...