8. Breakfast

Steve's P.O.V.

Hi guys! I'm back from feeding the animals!

Herobrine: Hey Steve, I'm done writing my chapter.

Great! Now it's my turn to write.

Herobrine: Okay, I'm gonna go make some dinner, do you want some?

Oh! Can you make some pork chops? Please?

Herobrine: Alright I'll make some pork chops for dinner.

Yay! You make the best pork chops, Herobrine.

Herobrine: I know. Well, I better get started.

Thanks Herobrine!

      Alright, time to get writing! So, when we last left off I fell asleep, I guess I'll start from the time I woke up.

      I woke up in the morning, smiling because I had a great dream last night. I don't remember that much about it, but the one part I'll always remember is when Herobrine kissed me in the dream. It was only a small kiss on the cheek, but it still felt wonderful.

    "Too bad it was only a dream." I mumbled to myself. I got out of bed and went downstairs to make breakfast. "I wonder if Herobrine is awake." I thought. When I got down stairs, I saw him fast asleep on the couch. I smiled, "He's so cute when he sleeps." I thought.

    I quietly walked across the living room so I wouldn't wake him. Then, I went into the kitchen and decided to make breakfast for me and Herobrine. "What should I make? I have no idea what kind of food he likes." I thought, "Wait! I got it! I'll make him a cake, everybody likes cake, right?"

    I looked in an old cook book to see what ingredients I needed. "Okay, it says here I need, 3 wheat, 1 bucket of milk, and 2 sugar. Then, I just put it in the furnace for a few minutes and I'm done!

    I went to the small farm I had next to my house and collected all the ingredients. Then, I mixed them together and put it the furnace. " I hope it's ready by the time he wakes up." I thought. Luckily, it was. I carried the cake into the living room and placed it on the table in front of the couch.

    "Once he smells the cake, he's sure to wake up!" I thought, and I was right. "What's that smell?" he asked sleepily. "Aww, he sounds so cute!" I thought. "Oh, well I had no idea what to make for breakfast, so I made a cake." I said.

    "A cake?" he asked confused. "Yeah, a cake." I said, "You know, the delicious thing that taste like bread with frosting." I told him. "I- I've never had a cake before." he replied. "WHAT!?! You've never had a cake?" I asked, completely shocked. "No, I've never had one before." he said a little quieter than last time. "Well, then you need to eat some right away!" I said while handing him a slice.

   "O- okay." he said while taking the cake from my hands. He stared at the cake, looking a little unsure about eating it. Finally, after a few minutes, he took a small bite. He smiled instantly and began to gobble up the rest of his slice. "It's actually pretty good." he said, "Can I have some more?" "Of course!" I said and handed him another slice. I took a piece as well and started to eat too.

   In about 10 minutes we had eaten the entire cake. "That was delicious!" he said, "How do you make it?" "Oh, I just found an old cookbook and all the instructions were there." I told him. "Cool! Could you show me it sometime?" he asked excitedly. "Sure!" I replied happily. After that we spent the rest of the morning talking about the most random things. It was one of the greatest moments of my life

   And the best part, I think he started to like me.