17. Soft Side

Steve's P.OV.

*Runs into room* You'll never catch me Herobrine! *laughs*

Herobrine: Yes I will Stevie! *starts sprinting*

No you won't! *laughs and trips over some pillows* Ahh!

Herobrine: *Trips over Steve* Ha! I told you I would catch you! *Hugs Steve*

Alright! You caught me! Do you want your prize now? *blushes*

Herobrine: Yes please! *sits up and puts Steve on his lap*

Alright, close your eyes.

Herobrine: *Closes eyes*

Okay here it is! *kisses Herobrine*

Herobrine: *Pulls back* Um.. Steve?

Yes Herobrine?

Herobrine: Has the webcam been recording us this whole time *blushes*

Um... I think so....

Herobrine: Alright! That's enough of this smooch fest! *stands up and looks at camera* You all saw nothing! *Walks out of room*

Heh... Sorry guys, Herobrine can be a little.... Shy sometimes. Well, I guess I should write another chapter shouldn't I?

      Okay, so last we left off I was walking down the stairs to the delicious smell of pork chops.

       I made it down the stairs just in time to see Herobrine walking to the living room coffee table with a plate of delicious pork chops.

       "Hey Herobrine! Why do you have those delicious smelling pork chops?" I asked, hoping he would say that I could have some. "Oh, it's just a special breakfast I made for someone..." He replied with a grin on his face. "Well, who would that special someone be?" I asked as I walked toward him. "Well, it's not me, and it's definatly not the pigs!" He replied as he set the plates down.

        I walked a little closer and sat on the couch, "So, is it me?" I asked, not being able to resist the smell of the delicious platter of food. "Well, duh!" He said, laughing,"Who else would I give them to?" "I don't know," I replied, "The pigs could be cannibals!" We both fell on the couch laughing, after we caught our breath I realized that he had his arms tightly wrapped around me, as if he thought that he let go he'd fall.

        I blushed, "So, are we gonna eat breakfast now?" I asked as I looked up at him. "S-sure" he replied, blushing even more than me. "Okay!" I said cheerfully, "Just let go of me first so I can get up!" He slowly let go of me and I sat up. Immediately after he got up he wrapped his arm around me. I blushed a little more and rested my head on his shoulder as I ate. After I was done chewing, I sat up and asked him a question.

        "Herobrine?" "Yeah Stevie?" He replied. "Why are you being so... Cuddly this morning?" He blushed a bright red and looked down, "Well, is that a bad thing?" He asked quietly. "Of course not!" I replied, "It's just that you never really act this sweet, and I want to know why you're acting so sweet now."

       He looked up and into my eyes. "Steve, I had another nightmare last night," He said, tears forming around his eyes, "You dumped me and left me for someone else... You said I wasn't n-nice enough, that I was too selfish and r-rude..." At this point he was crying, "I just d-don't wanna lose you S-steve."

       I wiped the tears from his eyes and hugged him. "Herobrine, that will never happen and you know that I love you too much to let you go. I pulled back from the hug and kissed his forehead. "Now come on, we need to finish breakfast." I said softly. "O-okay Stevie" he said. And with that, we started to eat breakfast.

Herobrine: *walks in* Steve, did you turn off the webcam yet?

No, I just wrote another chapter, I was about to outro.

Herobrine: Good, let me have a word with the viewers. *Grabs Camera* Again, You. All. Saw. NOTHING.

Hey! *grabs camera* That is not how you outro!

Herobrine: Hey, I just wanna make sure they won't tell anyone about this.

Fine, but you can at least ask nicely.

Herobrine: Fine. Hey, is the camera still on?

I pressed the button, but it takes a minute to fully shut down. Why?

Herobrine: On well, ya know... I didn't really enjoy my prize for catching you earlier, can I have another? *blushes*

*blushes* Sure, close your eyes.

Herobrine: *closes eyes*

Alright, here we go again. *Kisses Herobrine*

Herobrine: *kisses back*

|||||| Camera off ||||||