7. Well, He is Kinda Cute

Herobrine's P.O.V.

Hi people of the internet who still find this story entertaining!

Steve: What do you mean still? I thought our story is great.

It is great, it's just, well... who would spend their time reading about other people's love stories?

Steve: Um, Herobrine. I think you forgot about most of the people on this website.

Yeah, but... I just don't feel like writing today.

Steve: But, Herobrine. Come on we have to write a new chapter

Fine, but.. can you please not watch while I'm writing this chapter?

Steve: Fine, I had to feed the animals anyways.

Thanks Stevie.

Steve: Okay you later Herobrine.

     Okay, I will only write this chapter if you guys promise you will never, and I mean never tell Steve this. Remember, I used to be a killer, so don't tell him, okay? Good.

      So, I had stayed awake for two hours after Steve went to bed. I was deciding whether or not I should kill him tonight, or waited until my leg heals. "I should do it tonight." I thought, "Besides, if I wait until my leg heals someone else might come to visit him and recognize me." "Wait!" the other side of my brain thought, "He has food and a real house, and he said he would make a healing potion for you." This arguing went on for a few minutes before I made my decision. I was going to kill him.

     I got of the couch slowly, so my leg wouldn't hurt that much, and I was also getting used to the cast he made me. Then, I limped over to the stairs, that's when I started to have second thoughts... "Maybe I should wait until my leg heals" I whispered to myself, "those stairs are a long way up." I had another argument with myself for a few more minutes until I decided to go up.

    I limped up the stairs, going extremely slow to not wake up Steve. When I finally made it to the top of the stairs I made my way to his room even more slowly. Then, I carefully opened the door and snuck inside. That's when I pulled out the wood sword I had in my inventory the whole time. I made my way to his bed and stopped.

      "Maybe I shouldn't do this." I thought, "He is the only person that's been nice to me after 15 years." I pushed these thoughts aside. I slowly raised my sword above his head, but I just couldn't do it. I stared at him for a while, I just stood there, the only light coming into the room was the moonlight from his open window.

      I smiled, "He's kinda cute when he sleeps" I thought. "Wait, no. no no no! I can't fall in love with him! I'm supposed to be killing him! Besides, there's already a huge list of why people hate me, being gay would only make the list longer. He probably wouldn't like me back anyways."

      But, I stood their for a little while, just watching him sleep. It was the most adorable thing in the world. The more I watched him, the more I fell in love. "Maybe, just one kiss wouldn't hurt." I thought, "He's sleeping, so he wouldn't notice anyways." I bent over and gave him a small kiss on the cheek. He smiled in his sleep and snuggled into his pillow. I blushed and limped out of the room. "He is pretty adorable and besides, he seems to not be freaked out by me." I thought.

    I laid back down on the couch and drifted off to sleep, thinking about Steve.