3. The Surprise Meeting

Steve's P.O.V

     Um, hey guys! Herobrine isn't back yet so I guess I should write this chapter. Alright so when we last left off...

Herobrine: I'm back Steve!

Oh good! your back. I was just about to write the next chapter. Wait what's that behind your back?

Herobrine: Oh, these? Well, the reason I took so long mining was to get you... these.

Diamond boots? You shouldn't have! You could of gotten hurt getting those, you know how diamonds are usually near lava and I don't want you to fall...

Herobrine: Hey, I'm safe aren't I? And besides, you said you needed new boots.

Aww. Your so sweet Herobrine!

Herobrine: No I'm not! I mean, it's my turn to write the chapter.

Alright I'll go. Bye Herobrine!

Herobrine: Bye Steve.

                                                    Herobrine's P.O.V.

     Alright where were we? Oh yeah, it's a week later, the day I went back to Steve's house to try and steal his stuff.

    So, it was exactly 1 week later, I had a simple wooden sword with me. I hid in the same tree again, so I would have a good view of the dirt shack. That's when I noticed the shack hadn't grown at all, and that there were no chest or bed in it. "Aww great!", I thought, " He probably set up the shack for the night and moved on!" I was about to climb out of the tree when he came out of some trees.

    I couldn't believe what I saw. I saw him decked out in full iron armor, except for the diamond helmet he had on.

     I was so surprised, I fell out of the tree. That's when he saw me. The thing that was different about him, is that instead of running away, like most people did when they saw me, He started to walk toward me. "Hi!", he said,    " Do you need any help?"

    I had no idea what to do. So, naturally I did what my instincts told me to. I ran away. I ran as fast as I could, straight back to my cave. By the time I got there, it was close to sundown. The only thing I could do was sit down and think about what happened. Nobody had ever tried to help me before.

    When I was little in my village. Everyone teased me, or gave me strange looks, all because of my eyes. They freaked people out. The way they are completely white and glow a little is kind of creepy, but I don't understand why they made me feel bad about it. When I was 6 I ran away, I didn't even finish school. that's why I didn't know how to craft, mine, or build.

   The only thing I learned was combat. I ran from that village. From the teasing and the name calling. I ran until sundown, that's when I found my cave. The next day I found the base of a player. I grabbed a sword out of a chest. I tried to grab as much as I could, but then they came back.

   They were mad that I was stealing their stuff. They started yelling at me and threatening me. I was only a scared 6 year old, so I did what my instincts told me to do. I killed him.

   I wasn't thrilled about killing people at first, but I knew it was the only way to survive. I had been killing people for 15 years before I met Steve, and I'm not that proud of it.

I just sat on the cave floor thinking about what happened.