2

TW: Mentions of addiction

HARRY P.O.V

My head is pounding, my eyes are strained, and my body feels weak.

This is what I get for drinking almost an entire bottle of vodka and five beers last night. I drank way too much knowing I had practice in the morning.

I got home late last night at about two in the morning. I knew that I had to get up at six in the morning and be at the school for morning practice at seven, yet I still partied. Now I'm struggling to get out of bed from the lack of sleep and the pounding in my head.

I usually never get hangovers, but I also never drink that much. If I do, it's on a Saturday night, where I know I can stay in bed all day the next day and sleep through the pain.

When my alarm went off this morning I was close to punching a hole in my wall. The sound was one of the worst things I ever heard in my life.

When I managed to get out of bed, I grabbed my phone, went to the bathroom, and then headed down stairs.

I walked into my kitchen and went straight to my medicine cabinet in hopes of finding something to ease the pain in my head.

I found the ibuprofen bottle poured out four tablets in my hand and washed them down my throat with water. I made two pieces of toast with butter to eat with it.

I didn't throw up at all last night which surprised me, I wasn't mad about it, throwing up is definitely not my favorite thing to do.

I eat my toast, placing the plate into the sink. I grab a glass of water and head back upstairs slowly, being careful not to spill my water.

When I re-enter my room, I head over to my bathroom, taking my glass of water with me.

I walk into my bathroom and stand in front of my mirror. I open the top drawer of my counter, pull out my weekly pill container and take my vitamins my mom tells me to take plus other pills.

Once I successfully swallow them all down with water, I place the pill container back into my drawer, close it and walk back into my room.

I head over to my bed and sit on the edge. I stretch my arm back and pick up my phone which was sitting on my nightstand and turn it on.

When my screen lit up, I saw a message from one of my friends Felix.

the man
yo, what time you heading to practice

Me
Idk 6:45 maybe I got a raging headache

the man
makes sense you drank a
shit ton last night

Me
yeah I really did, let me tell
you mate big fucking mistake

the man
bahahah

I roll my eyes at his message and choose to not reply back. I go to snapchat and open some of the snaps people sent me.

There were some from my friends who sent me random shit. Some of the girls I talk to responding to something in a conversation we are having. I also received a few nudes which I scan over quickly before deleting them off my phone. Nudes aren't really my thing to keep or even look at. If I want to see a naked body, I can easily see one in person.

I look at the time on my phone seeing it's 6:32, realizing I need to head out the house soon, I stand up and start getting ready.

I packed my gear for practice the night before so I didn't have to worry about it in the morning. I threw on some workout clothes and pack a change of clothes for after practice.