60

ARLO P.O.V

Waking up from a good night's rest in Harry's arms feels like a dream after all of the restless night alone.

Harry's body, just like normal, is fully on top of mine. His body between my legs, his heart flushed with mine, and his head tucked into my neck.

He's still asleep, but I've been awake for about thirty minutes now, staring up at the ceiling with a sickening smile on my face as I scratch his back.

All that's on my mind is the fact that Harry is my boyfriend. Never in a million years would have thought that I, Arlo Steele, would have a boyfriend.

I've always accepted the unspoken fact that I'm probably going to end up alone for the rest of my life. I assumed I was going to one day just isolate myself from the world, and live on my own. That, or being dead.

Now at the age of seventeen, I'm questioning if that's even true anymore. The simple answer is no, it's not. It can't be when I'm so enamored by Harry, and everything about him. It can't after last night, deep down I know my previous preconceptions of how my life was going to turn out are far from correct.

I smile at the thought of spending the rest of my life with Harry. God, I'm so fucking weak for him, it should scare me, but it doesn't. If anything, it makes sense.

"Mmm." I hear Harry groan into my neck, letting me know he is starting to wake up. His breathing which was a steady pattern is now slightly off.

A few seconds later Harry lifts his head out of my neck, and brings his hand up to rub his eyes. My skin ignites as I look at his sleepy stature.

His muscles slightly flex as he rubs his eyes. The tattoos littering his arms mold to his muscles. He looks so dangerously handsome right now, it has me desperately wanting to clench my legs.

Harry drops his hand down from his face, and blinks a few times. His sage green eyes open, and look directly into mine. "Morning." I peep out quietly. My heart feels so full watching him wake up.

All of the buzzing in my body is the reminder I need to know that this is real, and not some figment of my imagination.

Harry smiles, and dips his head down to quickly pec my lips. "Morning, baby." He responds, his voice husky and deep. The small cracks from him being tired just make him sound ten times hotter.

Harry when he first wakes up is one of my favorites. I'm completely obsessed with every part of him, but there is something about when he first wakes up that always has me so hot and bothered.

"How did you sleep?" I ask him as I start to comb my hands through his hair. It's so soft and fluffy. It's almost addictive to feel.

"Incredible." Harry beams, brushing his nose across mine, and planting a kiss on my cheek. My whole body is buzzing at the domestic action.

"Same." I say quietly, focused on scratching his head. It feels amazing to feel the sun peeking through his curtains, creating a warm cozy glow in his room.

"What do you want to do today?" Harry asks me as he snuggles his cheek against mine.

Perfection

I shrug my shoulders. I didn't plan ahead for the day whatsoever. I didn't even know that all of this would happen in the span of one night. "I don't know, we can do whatever."

I feel Harry's lips perk against my neck. "Whatever you say?" My body heats up, becoming quickly infected with desire, and need.

"Mhm." I nod my head, nuzzling my check closer to his. The connection feels like it's on fire. "Whatever we want."