32

ARLO P.O.V

I stare at Harry blinking my eyes a few times as his words replay in my head. "Wait, are you being serious, you want to try something...now?"

Harry looks like a nervous wreck. He looks like me when I'm extremely anxious. He's biting his cheeks so hard to the point that he's going to break skin, and bleed. "Only if you want to of course. I would never do anything against your will."

My breath hitches at his words. Thoughts swirl in my head, but I quickly brush them off. "Is this our thing for the night? Digging into your treasure chest, and having some kinky sex?" I try to lighten up the mood by teasing him. I'm not attempting to joke, or make him laugh. I just want him to crack a smile, and make the nervousness on his face vanish.

Harry let out a breathless chuckle, showing off his bunny teeth. "It can be, but only if you want it to. Seriously, I'm only down, if you're one hundred percent down too."

I stare into his eyes searching for any possibility that he is lying to me. I look hard, but in the end find nothing of the sort. I squint my eyes as I think over if I want to or not.

I glance down at all the toys in front of me, and the thought of using them has me wanting to clench my legs together. Thinking about what could possibly happen if we tried something has chills rippling down my spine. The endless options to explore intrigues me, and also turns me on.

"Yeah, I want to try something." I give him my answer with full confidence. I want him to know that I am fully on board with this, and that there is not a single part of me that doesn't want to give this a go.

"Really, you want to?" Harry cocks a brow up at me, questioning my words. "I'm not playing around Lo, this is something neither of us have done, and I want you to be a thousand percent sure."

"I'm a million percent sure." I say firmly with a strong nod of my head. I look at Harry deep in his eyes, not wavering the intense eye contact. "Are you sure Harry? I need to know that this is something you want."

Harry smiles as he pinches my cheek, and plants a kiss on my nose. "Yeah, trust me this is something I really want. Thinking about you withering for me has got me hard as a rock already lovebug."

"Who says I'm going to be withering for you?" I cross my arms over my chest, giving him an accusing look as I stare him down. "Are you taking control or something?"

When it comes to sex, I've have never given up control. I absolutely refuse any time I've done it. Harry, however, is the first person I've allowed to have control over me, and I don't entirely hate it. Maybe it's the fact that he knows what he's doing and can do it very well, or maybe because in a way I feel safe with him.

With that being said, I'm willing to give him control every so often, but I want him to communicate that information with me, so I know to not slip into my normal dominant mindset.

"If you don't mind, I would like to be the one in control this time." He asks rather politely as if he is some guy from the Victorian era.

"Fine, you can, but you better fuck me good." I poke his chest and look up at him with seriousness. My orgasm is now in Harry's hands, not mine, so he better make it worth it.

Who am I kidding

He will

"Yeah, lovebug? Bout to be my bitch?" He teases nudging his nose against my jaw. "I'm going to make you cum so hard Lo, you'll be fucked for days."

"Well stop talking and get to it." I jester at him. Harry just smirks as he gets up to stand. He pulls the chest off of the bed, and places it on the ground. Next, he takes all the toys that I took out, and puts them back.