A little party|Winterfrost

Ship: Winterfrost
Genre: Smut... just Smut
Wordcount: 1038 Wörter
Warnings: just Smut
Summary: A Party ends in Smut
Notes: Eine Freundin von mir wollte einen Marveloneshot schreiben, turns out, it's Smut. Sie schreibt generell zum ersten Mal und fühlt sich etwas unwohl es zu veröffentlichen, daher hab ich ihr angeboten es hier hochzuladen. Nehmt auch bitte Rücksicht auf das Englisch. Lasst ihr bitte Kritik und Verbesserungsvorschläge in den Kommentaren da.

It was one of Starks Partys at the tower.
There were like 300 guests maybe more. Loki really wanted to fuck someone tonight. He looked at one or two people that looked like they could bring pleasure to him, but his eyes landed on a muscular Supersoldier, Bucky.

As Loki walked to Bucky the god looked at  a woman and thought about how his dick would feel inside of her wet and warm pussy.
But he didn‘t want to fuck a woman tonight, he just wanted to fuck the hot Super Soldier.

Bucky stood alone at the bar with a drink in his hand as Loki walked over to him.
„Hello James“ Loki said to the man with a metal arm. „Oh hey Loki what‘s up“ he replied.
„Just wanted to know what a sexy man like you is doing here all alone without a date or something“ he flirted with the Super Soldier.
„Well, ehm...“ he mumbled as he blushed. Loki could see Buckys erection through his pants, he reached down to it and strokes over it.
Bucky blushed even more and whispered „Loki ah~ what are you doing?“
Loki answered „Already hard? It seems like you are enjoy this. But you know, you can have more if you want.“ „Loki ah~“ Bucky moaned lightly. „Yes dear? Use your words.“ Loki said to Bucky with a smirk on his face as he continued to stroke Buckys throbbing hard member through his pants. Loki didn‘t care if they were watched, he just wanted Bucky.
„Loki... ah~ please use me and fuck me hard“ he managed to say to the god. „That is what I wanted to hear“ Loki said with a big smirk on his face.

Bucky followed Loki upstairs into his bedroom.
As Loki opened the door to the room he started to kiss Bucky on his lips. As Loki asked for entrance Bucky opened his mouth. Loki explored Buckys whole mouth with his tongue and could feel his own dick harden.
Bucky moaned into Lokis mouth as the god pushed the Super Soldier away so he could take off his shirt. Bucky copied the action as he made his way to Loki and got on his knees to undo the gods belt. „You are a good boy Soldier“ Loki said as he gripped lightly Buckys Hair. Bucky opened the Zipper of Lokis pants and pulled it down, only to see that the god doesn‘t wear boxers so he could see the fully hard dick of the god. „You like what you see soldier?“ Loki asked. „Yes daddy“ he said with a smirk as he lightly strokes the hard member of the god. Loki gets even more horny as he hears what Bucky just called him and moaned at the touch. Bucky licked the tip of Lokis cock as the god moaned even more and thrusted his dick halfway into the soldiers mouth.
Bucky only grinned and swirled his tongue around the dick which made Loki pull on Buckys hair and moan loudly.

Bucky pulled the dick out his mouth and licked his lips and let his tongue slide over the tip of it. „Stop teasing“ Loki demanded. Bucky obeyed and took Lokis whold length into his mouth. The god moaned and pulled on Buckys hair. Bucky swirled his tongue around Lokis cock one last time before he pulled away.
Loki whimpered at the loss of touch.
Bucky stood up and kissed Loki passionately.

Loki threw Bucky onto the bed and started to open the soldiers pants. When only Buckys boxers were left on Bucky , Loki also pulled them down and dropped them onto the floor.
Loki saw Buckys fully erected member and licked the tip of it. Then he turned Bucky around so his back was facing the ceiling.
Loki slapped Buckys ass as the soldier whimpered. Then Loki let his fingers glide over the ass, as he reached into a drawer and pulled a bottle with lube out. He put a little bit on his fingers and slid one finger into Buckys hole. Bucky whimpered as he felt the pain but the pain soon turned into pleasure as Loki slid another finger in his hole.
„Daddy ah~ mmm~“ Bucky moaned loudly.
„Be quiet my little pet, or do you want the whole party to hear us?“ Loki answered. He just loved it when Bucky called him daddy.
He slid a third and a fourth finger into Bucky as he pulled the out.
He then put some lube onto his cock and gently pushed himself into Bucky.
Bucky moaned into the pillow as Loki put his whole length into Bucky.
He then slowly started to pull out of him and then go inside again.
„Please aaah~ Daddy...“ Bucky moaned lightly. „What do you want pet? You need to say what you want“ Loki teased.
„Please daddy, faster“ Bucky managed to say between his moans. „Beg, pet“ Loki said with a grin. „aaah~ PLEASE DADDY FUCK MY SO HARD, SO THE WHOLE PARTY CAN HEAR MY SCREAMS AND HEAR WHAT A GOOD TIME WE HAVE“ Bucky yelled. As he finished the sentence Loki started to thrust hard into Bucky. He and Loki moaned together as Bucky said „Daddy ah~ I really need to cum“ „Not yet my little pet. You need to wait“ Loki answered. Loki then even pushed harder into Bucky and moaned. „Okay, now pet, cum for your daddy“ Loki said. With that Bucky started to cum onto the sheets and was a moaning mess. Loki also let himself cum into Buckys ass as he pulled away and cum was running down Buckys thigh. They both fell panting next to each other onto the bed.

„That was wonderful“ Loki said as he smiled.
„Woah, I loved it. We have to do it again.“ Bucky answered.
Loki kissed Bucky passionately and they both stood up again, cleaned themselves up and put their clothes back on. Then they went down to the party again when they saw Natasha at the bar. They went to her and she said „Uuuh boys, was it good?“ „Oh shut up“ Both of them said. „I need to join you next time“ she said jokingly with a smirk and then walked away.